Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Suggestions

Slave-kun

I don't really know where to post my suggestions, so there there they are:

1. I think we should be able to delete our kubrows or "set them to the wild" because i don't want to let my kubrows die or take space in the statis.

2. There should be a whip weapon with chain and a dagger at the end (similar to god of war). Also there should be "dual whip" weapons (similar to god of war). I think the chain whip should be used by space ninjas anyways.

3. A claw weapon with 2 blades on each claw should be made, i don't know the design.

4. There should be an aura mod for filling bullets but i don't think anyone would use it anyways

5. There should be an option if the player wants to "connect" his elemental mods to make gas damage for example or make them individual to make electricity and toxin seperated and have all elements you want and you want to put on.

6. Nyx's design should be slightly changed, so it doesn't look so alike Excalibro (i know it was a female excalibro design).

7. My brother wants me to put the idea to add a weapon "similar" to Karl Ruprecht Kroenen's weapon from Hellboy. He hopes the owner likes it.

I don't really know where to post my suggestions, so there there they are:

1. I think we should be able to delete our kubrows or "set them to the wild" because i don't want to let my kubrows die or take space in the statis.

2. There should be a whip weapon with chain and a dagger at the end (similar to god of war). Also there should be "dual whip" weapons (similar to god of war). I think the chain whip should be used by space ninjas anyways.

3. A claw weapon with 2 blades on each claw should be made, i don't know the design.

4. There should be an aura mod for filling bullets but i don't think anyone would use it anyways

5. There should be an option if the player wants to "connect" his elemental mods to make gas damage for example or make them individual to make electricity and toxin seperated and have all elements you want and you want to put on.

6. Nyx's design should be slightly changed, so it doesn't look so alike Excalibro (i know it was a female excalibro design).

7. My brother wants me to put the idea to add a weapon "similar" to Karl Ruprecht Kroenen's weapon from Hellboy. He hopes the owner likes it.

1.) This is currently being worked on.

2.) Sounds cool I guess.

3.) We have the Venka which is the same thing but it's 3 claws like Wolverine.

4.) .....wut?

5.) There is. There is a mod "hierarchy" system.

6.) I don't think it should be changed. If you know she's supposed to be a female Excal then why ask for a change? lol

7.) Don't know what his weapon is.

Edit: IDK why my text looks like this.
Edited by Rexlars
  • Like 1

2.) Sounds cool I guess.

3.) We have the Venka which is the same thing but it's 3 claws like Wolverine.

4.) .....wut?

6.) I don't think it should be changed. If you know she's supposed to be a female Excal then why ask for a change? lol

7.) Don't know what his weapon is.

Fixed with, copy - paste as clean text. Or ctrl+shift+v 

Edited by Cpt_Atroxium

2.) Sounds cool I guess.

3.) We have the Venka which is the same thing but it's 3 claws like Wolverine.

4.) .....wut?

6.) I don't think it should be changed. If you know she's supposed to be a female Excal then why ask for a change? lol

7.) Don't know what his weapon is.

3. There needs to be at least 2 claw weapons.

4. An aura mod for refilling bullets-just like rejuvenation and energy syphon!

5. Very funny. hahaha.

6. She's not female Excalibro anymore, that's why.

Fixed with, copy - paste as clean text. Or ctrl+shift+v 

But I didn't copy & paste anything, e___e

3. There needs to be at least 2 claw weapons.

4. An aura mod for refilling bullets-just like rejuvenation and energy syphon!

5. Very funny. hahaha.

6. She's not female Excalibro anymore, that's why.

3.) I wasn't saying there shouldn't be one, I was just letting you know we had a claw weapon in case you were unaware. 

4.) Oh, ok gotcha. 

5.) What's so funny? It's true. You're able to place mods in certain places that will either combine them with another element or keep them as a single element (i.e. you can place fire & ice in certain spots so they can become the blast element or you can place them in a different spot & they will remain just fire & ice.) It's a hierarchy system, 

6.) Going off design, she is. Before, they literally had a female Excal. Looked just like Excal, same powers & everything, just female. Eventually they said f*ck it & made her Nyx but design wise kept as her the female Excal. Also, she takes cues from her Darksector appearance. 

5.) What's so funny? It's true. You're able to place mods in certain places that will either combine them with another element or keep them as a single element (i.e. you can place fire & ice in certain spots so they can become the blast element or you can place them in a different spot & they will remain just fire & ice.) It's a hierarchy system.

How do you put ice and fire mods and still have ice and fire?

• 3 weeks later...

Wish there was a radiation based warframe could be either male or female like for a male name I feel Geiger would fit and for a female one Curie would fit quite well seeing as they're both famous radioactivity scientist and terms in radioactivity and the helmet could be some sort of gas mask looking thing, not entirely sure but I feel built upon this would make a great frame!

Wish there was a radiation based warframe could be either male or female like for a male name I feel Geiger would fit and for a female one Curie would fit quite well seeing as they're both famous radioactivity scientist and terms in radioactivity and the helmet could be some sort of gas mask looking thing, not entirely sure but I feel built upon this would make a great frame!

Technically Oberon is already the Radiation frame; although he has a distinct Paladin theme, all his powers deal Radiation damage.

That said, he is in serious need of a buff. He's decent at low to mid level but most of his powers are rather underwhelming.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I think they should make where Kubrows can't die. They are already so freaking expensive to have. They should have where their food only increases additional heath. I feel kinda bad for people who used platium for kubrows.

Perhaps Ordis would automatically put them into some sort of medically-induced coma if their integrity goes to 0, rendering them unusable but still saveable?

Perhaps Ordis would automatically put them into some sort of medically-induced coma if their integrity goes to 0, rendering them unusable but still saveable?

Yeah, it is fine if they are inequipable, but still saveable. I mean, warframe should let people rest. For example if somebody goes on vacation does their Kubrow HAVE TO DIE?

i really want so see a campign mode or some (more) story in waframe. I like this game very much and all the missions,enemies,events,and stuff,but sincerely,i would like to see something like this: 

1        when you finally craft an waframe,and you equip it for the first time to take you in an mission-like,where actually is the story of that waframe,or fragments of his memories.

2   A story mode where you actually discover secrets of you past or future or other stuff that follows a ,,narrative line''

3  a fan-made mission story or anything like that (like in far cry 4 or little big planet)

i have other suggestions but i don't really know if the warframe team will ever consider them,that's why for a start i just want to see more story in waframe,some MIND BLOWN THINGS,something like in a fanfiction stuff,i don't know.

I just think this game deserves it's own storyes,and yes,i know there is ,,The Awakening" event or something like that and other things that follow-ish the story,but not ACTUALLY A STORRY. 

sorry if my english is bad and hope i'll get at least a response :D.

Edited by bardy--the-master
  • Like 1