Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Suggestions

Slave-kun

On 2014-10-19 at 12:13 AM, (PS4)jacksonk12 said:

I would love to see some high difficulty end game new bosses and special unique levels only unlockable doing some difficult events. Some 8 players raids.

All this would need communication, strategy, support class e.t.c

With nice rewards !

Yeah.

🙂

Working on a concept but I don't have anything to show yet.

Read as: It's not in a state I'm happy to show.

Edited by Teoarrk

On 2014-08-10 at 1:07 AM, Rexlars said:

1.) This is currently being worked on.      -i might not be up to date but if you sayd "This is currently being worked on" then how long can something like this take?

2.) Sounds cool I guess.

3.) We have the Venka which is the same thing but it's 3 claws like Wolverine.

4.) .....wut?     -mod that refilles/regenerates ammo

5.) There is. There is a mod "hierarchy" system.

6.) I don't think it should be changed. If you know she's supposed to be a female Excal then why ask for a change? lol      -first when i saw her to be refferd af "her" i thought wtf? so it should be reworked to look more female-ish

7.) Don't know what his weapon is.    -google it

Edit: IDK why my text looks like this.

• 2 weeks later...

On a railjack each person should have a personal quarters, 4 slots in the back or middle of the ship. You customize it in your own railjack and whenever you join a squad and go in to the host's railjack, your personal quarters comes with you in one of the four slots. That'd add more social aspects to that and add a lot more individuality. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont know if this was already sugested elsewhere so if it was my apologies.

So the idea is a invasion of your clans dojo by grinner, corpus, etc. where clan members have to defend the attack. The enemies levels could be based on what clan members are currently defending the dojo.

1 hour ago, desafinado56 said:

I dont know if this was already sugested elsewhere so if it was my apologies.

So the idea is a invasion of your clans dojo by grinner, corpus, etc. where clan members have to defend the attack. The enemies levels could be based on what clan members are currently defending the dojo.

Are you the same person who started that other thread in General Feedback about this same idea.

4 hours ago, desafinado56 said:

this is the first time i write on the forums i belive 

NP, this kinda idea was suggested by someone else, except they wanted the dojo to actually be destroyed, slowly, but still

On 2018-08-17 at 4:32 PM, Atsia said:

NP, this kinda idea was suggested by someone else, except they wanted the dojo to actually be destroyed, slowly, but still

That would suck imagine getting your clans dojo destroyed then what ? rebuild and research everything again ? xd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really think Warframe should bring back the old limbo :( where the players gunfire and stuff would also be stopped when ability 2 (Stasis) is in use... I got limbo to try out that ability (especially cause I was a jojo fan...) just to find out it got removed with the limbo prime update... 

• 4 weeks later...

Here's a few of my ideas..bare with me here,lol

A must for me, new trading system. This is my idea for this :

Go into navigation,press (whatever button to be assigned to enter a trade store menu.)

SELLING

Once in the trade store,you will have 2 options, Buy or Sell.In this example we are going to sell.In trade store you will be able to press SELL to bring up your inventory and select item you wish to sell/trade. You may choose,credits,platinum or prime item to trade for. (Devs can add a time limit if they choose as to not leave "clutter" 24 hours or 72 hours? Then you have to repost?)Once done, it is now posted to public. Sold items will automatically add a balance to your trade shop. Which you will need to collect as to not have players say, " I didn't get my plat or credits!" Ordis can inform you "you have sold an item"....

BUYING

Open the trade store the same way we pretended before,choose PURCHASE. A search bar could be used or you can browse per item you wish to buy. For example, I wish to buy the mod "Bite" here is what I see

Hundo_69         Bite 40p      Rank 2

Wishlou567      Bite 25p      unrank 

Jesterkillz         Bite 20p      unrank

I think I'll click on Jester as he seems to have to lowest price.

This will make trade competitive and items not so overpriced and will set a good balance to the warframe economy. You also have the opportunity to buy low and sell high, making profit. It is also instant. No more scanning the chat for an item that whizzes by..no more asking for best offers, no more selling for hours at a time waiting for a bite. Set it and forget it. Go farm,kick some grineer butt and when you come back you may find that you sold something while you were away!

1 hour ago, (PS4)MintyGlass said:

Here's a few of my ideas..bare with me here,lol

A must for me, new trading system. This is my idea for this :

Go into navigation,press (whatever button to be assigned to enter a trade store menu.)

SELLING

Once in the trade store,you will have 2 options, Buy or Sell.In this example we are going to sell.In trade store you will be able to press SELL to bring up your inventory and select item you wish to sell/trade. You may choose,credits,platinum or prime item to trade for. (Devs can add a time limit if they choose as to not leave "clutter" 24 hours or 72 hours? Then you have to repost?)Once done, it is now posted to public. Sold items will automatically add a balance to your trade shop. Which you will need to collect as to not have players say, " I didn't get my plat or credits!" Ordis can inform you "you have sold an item"....

BUYING

Open the trade store the same way we pretended before,choose PURCHASE. A search bar could be used or you can browse per item you wish to buy. For example, I wish to buy the mod "Bite" here is what I see

Hundo_69         Bite 40p      Rank 2

Wishlou567      Bite 25p      unrank 

Jesterkillz         Bite 20p      unrank

I think I'll click on Jester as he seems to have to lowest price.

This will make trade competitive and items not so overpriced and will set a good balance to the warframe economy. You also have the opportunity to buy low and sell high, making profit. It is also instant. No more scanning the chat for an item that whizzes by..no more asking for best offers, no more selling for hours at a time waiting for a bite. Set it and forget it. Go farm,kick some grineer butt and when you come back you may find that you sold something while you were away!

And this isn't gonna happen, Any suggestion to make trading passive, to allow you to trade without being face to face with the other player is an immediate no from DE

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-11-20 at 1:21 AM, Atsia said:

And this isn't gonna happen, Any suggestion to make trading passive, to allow you to trade without being face to face with the other player is an immediate no from DE

Let people from pc console or switch friend each other,my friends cannot friend me on warframe

4 hours ago, (PS4)ghoulfan said:

Let people from pc console or switch friend each other,my friends cannot friend me on warframe

I'm not sure why you're quoting me, but is have no problem with this, even if it would be a useless functionality.