Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slave-kun

Warframe Suggestions

7. My brother wants me to put the idea to add a weapon "similar" to Karl Ruprecht Kroenen's weapon from Hellboy. He hopes the owner likes it.

So, bladed Tonfas? We got those, they're called the Kronen.

Wait a minute...

1: They should my an action system or have an easy trading system like stacking because i trade people for plat and have something like a stock because not everyone know what it going for because i ask my friends all the time how much should i sell it for.

2: I like my ship but in need to more creativity or more that we can do because i really like when i got the Christmas theme in my ship but now it is gone i wise i could put more then bobble-head in my ship maybe some fan art or color the inside bit.

3: Mods i know there are some that can get only by events but like me i have to share my xbox and i could get all the mods from the mulist Survival because i couldn't get online could you make it where there like once year or something and make warframe a CO-OP so i can play with my wife from time to time.

A melee system with actual depth outside pressing one button, and at least more expansion to improve the really floaty and the unbalanced nature of PvE melee in general (having lower-level melee enemies counter your hits and actually require strategy against them would drastically improve the pacing of certain gamemodes).

Expansion of the Kerbro and Sentinel mechanics; they both seem as if they were added and forgotten. Especially Sentinels, it seems like only two of them are worth using.

Buffing Limbo, Ember and Mag in general, their abilities are either reduntant versions of other frames abilities or so hyper-conditional they are useless.

Bossfights with more strategy required. Almost every bossfight is just spamming abilities and unloading all ammo into them with no timing or precision needed. Ruk is honestly the only one with a slightly interesting gimmick.

But thats all just my opinion.

Hi.

I was playing survival earlier today, and I had an idea for a new mission type: an exterminate type of mission (which I thought could be called Massacre or something), execpt insead of only having 100-200 enemies to kill, you are in a type of arena tileset (in other words it should be a very small map, it doesn't actually need to be an arena) and enemies continuously spawn until you have killed an extremely large amount of enemies. Extraction should be availiable at 500 or something, and there should be a max amount of enemies that can spawn, say 5000 or so and once you have killed 5000 enemies they stop spawning, at which point you can kill the rest, like an exterminate mission, or just extract. The more enemies you kill the more credits you get with a reward for killing all the enemies.

Does this sound like something that could be done?

They should remove the limited warframe space and weapon space. Also they should give us the classic color pallet.

I heard they were working on a "brawler" warframe and thought it would be awesome if one of his ability was like a spartan kick where you kick and the enemy or enemies being hit will be sent flying and the impact of them hitting something is what deals the damage. This could even be used to hitting them off ledges.

Another idea was to have a MASSIVE boss for arch wings similar to the "celestial being's" head size in Guardians of the Galaxy. Also if there were dynamic levels where if your on a ship in space it could be torn apart or broken and it would transform into arch wing mission or something. This could even be put together with the boss to have it tear open the ship to get to you and you would fight it. It doesent even have to be attaching it could be a zero gravity mission where you could wall latch and jump from debris to debris from the remnants of the destroyed ship and you could fight it that way.

It would also be cool to add a sort of invasion system where players could invade others missions similar to how the stalkers hunts his "prey". Or even chose an actual player or developer to act as a new kind of hunter like the stalker but is controlled by a real player and has a name and everything that will become as well known as the stalker and could even have signature weapons obtained the same way.

Hope some of these or variations of these will make it in!!

Animation effects.

What if where ever you went you were followed by a dark smoke.

Floating runes

Void cracking (every time you swing you blade a crack animation effect hovered for a sec, feeling like you're ripping apart time and space.

Intensity increase with level of gear.

Pixilated glitch in the matrix, self explanatory

Custom sounds ( imagine the ground quakes with each step of your rhino.

Some with each frame slash for achievments, for a gotta catch em all feel.

Sound waves, lava lamp, blogger / notice me senpai.

While I'm thinking about it primes need to have a bonus to set them apart from norms like gold heroes in hearthstone, a quick prime flash glow/symbol at the start of each mission.

Ghostly skulls animation effects.

John cena stealth kills lol jk.

More easter egg / refrences.

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Void cracking (every time you swing you blade a crack animation effect hovered for a sec, feeling like you're ripping apart time and space.

While I'm thinking about it primes need to have a bonus to set them apart from norms like gold heroes in hearthstone, a quick prime flash glow/symbol at the start of each mission.

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Animation effects.

Floating runes

Jordan could comment about things you have, or aquire, do.

"UR frost seems to be in top form."

"Huh, seems u like to get up close and personal (meleeing alot)."

Make him feel more alive and less of a looped recording.

this is my suggestions

1) add primed streamline because people want more power effencity(english not so good)

2)change the dates for trader to like sunday?

3)make traders come more frequestly

if you can do all this i will be glad

They should remove the limited warframe space and weapon space. Also they should give us the classic color pallet.

Here's the thing: You already get a LOT for free. DE needs to add incentive for you to give them money SOMEWHERE.

1. Double bladed Katana Sword, a Warframe modeled after Bruce Lee. 

2. It would be nice to change the Navigation Scheme. So instead of having your Tenno Character Kneel, he could sit in a "Command Chair". Like in the Movie Prometheus or Star Trek. This way we can see the character Selecting Planets and such. I know this may be a challenge because there are so many obstacles, but one can still dream. 

3. it would be helpful to view to preview the Scope on Sniper Riffles before purchasing them. In addition being to change the aiming Design or at least the color of the current one.

4. It would also be awesome if Diriga & Deathcube get their own Primed Design.

5. Also perhaps another Mod slot for Utilities could be added. This would help players diversified their style and add another Forma to Weapons and Warframes.

1. Double bladed Katana Sword, a Warframe modeled after Bruce Lee. 

2. It would be nice to change the Navigation Scheme. So instead of having your Tenno Character Kneel, he could sit in a "Command Chair". Like in the Movie Prometheus or Star Trek. This way we can see the character Selecting Planets and such. I know this may be a challenge because there are so many obstacles, but one can still dream. 

3. it would be helpful to view to preview the Scope on Sniper Riffles before purchasing them. In addition being to change the aiming Design or at least the color of the current one.

4. It would also be awesome if Diriga & Deathcube get their own Primed Design.

5. Also perhaps another Mod slot for Utilities could be added. This would help players diversified their style and add another Forma to Weapons and Warframes.

1: A double-bladed katana makes no sense in terms of realism, (I say this as an actual sword-based martial arts instructor) and makes no sense in terms of gameplay. A warframe modeled after bruce lee would be stupid. I'm not sure what else to say about that.

2: Sort of the point of kneeling is it's much more eastern and fits in with the theme of the Tenno.

3: Or just a flat out trial in the simulacrum so you can see what it's like.

4: Dethcube will eventually. Diriga will not.

5: We have that, it's called Exilus. As for weapons, I tentatively agree.

1: In terms of realism perhaps not, but realism has sometimes gone out of the window in this game. But I do realize the combat system might have issue with a weapon like this. 

2. I understand the Idea and love it, but I also like to change it up once in a while. I am sure am not the only one that feels this way. 

In regards to the #3 the point of being to preview the scope, is so that players don't waste their credits/platinum on a Sniper Riffle they might hate, simply because of the view when aiming. 

I've been thinking about some suggestions/fan concepts and i wanted to hear what you guys think about them.

(P.S. My english isn't the best :D)

1. A cover system for Warframes, so you don't have to hold the crouch button if you want go stealthy directly along a railing, wall, containers, etc. or hide behind something.

2. A shop in the community hubs which sell you depending on the planet different weapons. (Please make the items in the shop buyable with the normal money you gathering in missions)

3. Make a connection to the Steam account system so I don't have to enter my password every startup.

4. For PC players who still want to use a controller, you should overwork the menu system because some menus aren't controllable with a controller (as example an xbox360 controller).

5. The ability to create own maps and add them to the Steam workshop so people can vote if this map should be included or not. (There should be the ability to test maps before they get into the workshop. Like only if you reach the exit point aka extraction point you can upload it to the workshop).

6. More variations of the "disable the alarm system" function (you know when you're spotted and you have to disable the alarm, that "mini game").

7. The ability to respawn after a certain amount of time in some game modes + while the time is running down the ability to change the weapons. (PVP would be probably a good game mode to implement this).

8. Some kind of trainings area so you can test new weapons under different circumstances and see how they work.

9. One or more tradesman on a community hub you can exchange materials with ( If the shop would be implemented it would work good together when you sell building materials to the tradesman you could buy stuff from a weapon shop, armor shop, etc.). Like rare materials can give you forma depending how the tradesman values the material (different from planet to planet).

10. A expansion on a ship so you can invite friends to come to your ship.

11. For ten, it would be interesting if you could upgrade your ships components (The workplace so times would be shorter. The " mod modifier" so it would cost less to upgrade a higher mod).

12. Archwing missions should be bount to normal missions and should start fluidly. A possibility of random archwing encounter.

13. A big please to the devs to remove the level 30 lock on warframes.

14. The possibility to decorate your ship inside.

15. The ability to visit other clan dojos without the need to join the clan.

16. A fix for the leaving animation, because when you hold a weapon the weapon will still be visible and when you dock with your ship it just looks strange. Like bows or the big main weapons.

17. I noticed sometimes when you have as a primary weapon a bow and the spawning animation rolls in the warframe already has the bow and an arrow in his hand but the arrow seems to float (it seems the bow animation is not made to see bow and arrow separate.

18. Some warframes seem to have some kind of magic abilities. Maybe some enchantment system build in the crafting system. ( Don't ask me how :D )

19. A game mode that involve your own ship. I admit the normal standard ship doesn't seem to have any weapons installed, but still you could make a mission were your goal is to retrieve the remaining crew of a destroyed ship. With no weapons and probably only a shield you had to be really stealthy and carefully to not be detected by any enemies.

20. Balanced PVP fights were you only play against players of which the weapon stats match (deviation until a certain degree allowed)

On 29.2.2016 at 8:34 PM, CuberTuber said:

1. A cover system for Warframes, so you don't have to hold the crouch button if you want go stealthy directly along a railing, wall, containers, etc. or hide behind something.

--good idea, since the grineer and corpus do exactly that too - but i think we might get a little to overpowered then (but thats up to the dev's to work out :)

--btw: you don't need to "hold" the button, you also have a seperate button to tongle it. i use both variants for diferent situation: sneaking around = tongled one, attackmoves or airmoves =  hold&release button

3. Make a connection to the Steam account system so I don't have to enter my password every startup.

--yes, that would be nice, but may not possible/practical because there are a lot players who use the "stand-alone-version" of warframe

4. For PC players who still want to use a controller, you should overwork the menu system because some menus aren't controllable with a controller (as example an xbox360 controller).

--imho, pc-players who uses a controller a traitors to their specie and should be flayed alive (ok, not that cruel - but put them out of their missery and throw them out of the airlock ^^ - yes, i can't stand xbox, ps4 and the likes at all - sue me ;)

5. The ability to create own maps and add them to the Steam workshop so people can vote if this map should be included or not. (There should be the ability to test maps before they get into the workshop. Like only if you reach the exit point aka extraction point you can upload it to the workshop).

--since the maps a build upon a random combination of "segments", that might prove a bit difficult - BUT if the dev's ever concider to give their editor out, so ppl can create those segments and let the dev's decide if they are fitting for the rest of the titleset they could save themself a lot of work

6. More variations of the "disable the alarm system" function (you know when you're spotted and you have to disable the alarm, that "mini game").

--yes, since i like spy missions (where the same "puzzles" are used, i'd like that too - the new moon spy mission is going the right way in the case of spy missions. the normal alert should also be pimped up a bit (and maybe even let us too, ring the alert on missions other then the survival - for there are some opportunities for playstyle there too).

8. Some kind of trainings area so you can test new weapons under different circumstances and see how they work.

--i guess a rework of the sanctury simulator room would provide that.

10. A expansion on a ship so you can invite friends to come to your ship.

--i remember being shocked at the end of the 2nd dream mission when stalker was on my ship (damn, didn't lock my door again?)

11. For ten, it would be interesting if you could upgrade your ships components (The workplace so times would be shorter. The " mod modifier" so it would cost less to upgrade a higher mod).

--since that would put out some of the "grind" that this game is so (in)famous for, i doubt they would do this upgrade thing...maybe. but the possibility to put stuff in other places would be nice - and when we at it, let us customize the main menue to shortcut the in-ship travel time more.

13. A big please to the devs to remove the level 30 lock on warframes.

--what kind of lock? the lock, that only let lvl 30 frames do sorties? that, should stay. or are you pointing to the level-cap? this, would be nice indeed - but since it would also mean a very big change in the game mechanic, i doubt that we'd see something like that in a long time - if ever. the focus system, they introduced, is a bit of a middle way to this, i guess.

14. The possibility to decorate your ship inside.

--to some extend, that is allready possible - you just need to buy those decorations with platinum. don't even think of suggest that the deco should be free - for all those vanity items are what pays for the fair free2play system. i rather not want them to change that.

15. The ability to visit other clan dojos without the need to join the clan.

--ever tried to invite someone (not of your clan) into your dojo? for thats the normal way we do trading...

also i would like to add:

i'd like to see some more infos on our post-mission sceen, like: time we need to complete the mission (shouldn't be hard, for there is already a timer running in some mission types/part of missions), also, a count for the stealthkills done would be appreciated, apart from the already listed melee-kills, there should a a count for our kills with primary/secondary weapons and the kills done with our frame abilities. all that, should not be not complicated - so...do let the dev's sweat a lil' bit, let us players customize what kind of infos we will see on the post-mission screen ^^

We need more interactions with the world of warframe so imagine a mission where you have to save tenno protected space like cites space stations you name it where there will be people you have to rescue and protect as well as making sure that the enemy doesn't destroy the area or imagine the Clan Base housing being the area you enter when u log in with your ship docked so you can enter it without leaving the Base you know so you can sell a few mods to finish that trade and meet and greet your clan mates mainly i just want more interaction with the world

Hello, couple of ideas I'm still working on.

Mods

1. Amount of mod slots as stat:
    A. An item has better base stats, but can take only 4-6 mods; another has lower stats but has 10-12 mod slots.

2. Mod slots individual power levels:
    A. Decreasing or increasing mods functionality depending on the slot's power level, eg. maxed vitality put in an highly powered slot could give +800% hp instead of +440%, and in an lowly powered one: +200%. 
    B. Certain items could have big differences between slots power levels, encouraging careful choice of 1 or 2 most powered mods, other would stay closer to original modding system, with more equal slots power levels.
    C. Slot power levels would be a percentage of the item's capacity denoting how much of the item's power goes to individual slots, eg. if one slot has power level of 190%, another has power level of 10% (or 9 other has power level of 90%). 
    D. Beside of changing polarity, a forma could be used also to adjust slots power levels, eg. one forma would be enough to change slot's power by 20% (ofc increasing one slot's power level would mean decreasing one of more other slots power levels).

3. Capacity:
    A. Capacity as a stat that would vary depending on the item. 
    B. Overloading: getting over the current capacity of an item would be possible but would also result in lowering mods functionality, lowering the base stats or in extreme cases causing occasional shutting down (warframes, sentinels), jamming (primary and secondary weapons) or other misbehaviours (eg. melee weapon exploding when trying to channel).
    C. Capacity modding: exilus or yet another special type of mods handling only the capacity itself:
        a. letting the unused capacity be utilised by channeling the free power to:
            - every slot;
            - chosen slot;
            - slots with certain polarity;
            - slots with highest or lowest power levels;
        b. handling the load and the overload by:
            - powering up most used systems, like health or shield mods during being attacked or ability mods during continuous casting;
            - shutting down unused systems, like movement speed or bullet jump mods while being stationary.

Status

1. Elemental merging or keeping elements apart: switches that would allow the user to choose which elements should be combined and which should be kept apart. Switches would have their own order, independent of the slots positions.
    A. all apart
    B. 2 into 1 as in the current system, but if two mods of the same basic element are used, they can be joined with two different elements, eg. 2 Fire mods + Cold mod + Toxic mod may be made into Blast + Gas
    C. 3 into 1, eg:
        H+C+E = Storm/Ball Lightning. Status effect: wandering field/sphere of constant electric discharges that moves in a medium speed toward the nearest target constantly stunning and damaging all targets in a 5 meter area. It loses its charge with every second and with every discharge damaging for less and less until it dissipates completely. Discharges may stun and heavily damage shields.
        H+T+E = Fallout. Status effect: covers the area with irradiated particles that continuously deal radiation damage to everyone in the area and have a chance to induce radiation status effect. Any unit covered by a fallout passively deal radiation damage in smaller area to units around it with smaller chance for a radiation status effect (effects of one status don't stack with itself, but there can be many application of fallout, same as with gas status effect).
        C+T+E = Rot. Status effect: DoT, unstackable/stackable, damages hp, armor and shields simultaneously, not as a percentage of max hp, armor and shields, but by an amount dependent on the hit that delivered the status effect.
        H+C+T = Fever/Plague. Status effect: applies viral status effect and very small finishing DoT (depending on the amount of damage caused by delivering hit), causes affected enemy to move slower and stumble from time to time. Target under the effects of the Fever/Plague has a chance to spread the status to the surrounding units when hit. Stacking the status effect stacks the finishing DoT additively and slow+stumbling chance with the diminishing returns. Fever/Plague lasts full duration when transferred onto new target, but cannot be transferred back.
     D. 4 into 1 - Void? WiP

2. Status exceeding 100% would enable Enhanced Status chance. Enhanced Status level would rise up with every 100% reached: 1-100% status = the chance for normal status, 101-200% status = 1-100% chance for Enhanced Status lvl 1; 201-300% = 1-100% chance for Enhanced Status lvl 2.
    A. Enhanced Status Effects might look like that:
        - Cold: Freeze - Lvl 1 - 75% for 9s; Lvl 2 - 87.5% for 10.5s, Lvl 3 - 93.75% for 11.25s and so on (with no cap, to keep things interesting for Weeping Wounds fans)
        - Impact: Knockback - knocks back stronger and staggers for longer (for 50% at lvl 1, 100% at level 2, 150% at lvl 3)
        - Puncture: Weaken - reduces dmg by 45% for 9s at lvl 1, 52.5% for 10.5s at lvl 2, etc.
        - Slash: Bleed - lvl 1 - 367.5% dmg over 9s, lvl 2 ~430% dmg over 10.5s etc
        - Heat, Poison procs - same principle as Bleed
        - Electricity - Chain Lightning - lvl 1 75% dmg within 7.5m, stuns for 50% longer than normal status
        - Viral - Virus - lvl 1 - 75% reduction, lvl 2 82.5% red., etc.
        - Blast - Knockdown - lvl 1 - 7.5m, stuns for 50% longer
        - etc, etc

3. Berserker-like mod for melee status weapons that would replace Melee Prowess and would increase melee attack speed with every status proc.

4. Magnetic: Disrupt status effect would not only reduce shields but would also stun machines and overheat weapons, forcing their users to go melee.

Focus Schools adjustments

1. Cooldown divided into activation time and cooldown.
    A. Passive skills (skills that are active through the whole mission) would increase activation time but wouldn't increase cooldown.
    B. Activation time around current numbers. Cooldown - around 30-60s. If 60s, school mastery could reduce that by 5s with every rank.
    C. Active skills (skills that enhance Schools powers) would increase cooldown time by 5-10 seconds each (again, if around 10s, school mastery could reduce that amount by 1s with every rank). Max cooldown, with all the active skills activated, would be 60-120s, which would make the active skills actually useful and worth grinding for.

2. Unairu
    Stone Shape - grants 10-25% health damage reduction (multiplicative with armor damage reduction).
    Medusa Skin - 25-100% with melee weapons. Ranged attacks chip off stone shards. If a stone shard hits enemy, it has 25-100% chance to petrify him for 5s.
    Mighty Blows - 5-15% armor reduction, 25-100% chance to knockback the enemy (like impact proc), 10-25% chance to knockdown the enemy (like blast without an aoe)

3. Vazarin
    New Moon - with the reduced cooldown New Moon actually gets pretty strong, but still not so much as Naramon or Zanurik, so every instant revive also releases a healing burst that restores full health and shields to the allies in the affinity range
    Disciplined Approach - 10-17m affinity range increase + if any Tenno has less than full health then 1-4% of shared affinity coming from DA bearer is instead used to heal a wounded Tenno.
    Retaliation -> Mending Retaliation - deals 20-50% dmg taken to the attackers, and applies a stackable HoT to every Tenno in the affinity range that heals for the same amount over 5 seconds

3. Madurai - passives are ok, apart from the fact that they could be better, so:

Blazing Fury - adds 3-6% fire damage that can't be combined with anything apart from other Phoenix passives. Every fire proc increases movement speed and melee attack speed by 6-12%, reload speed by 3-6%, fire rate by 6-12% and doubles Blazing Fury base damage for 4 seconds. Stacks 4 times for maximum 24-48% MS and AS, 12-24% RS, 24-48% FR and 15-30% fire damage
    Searing Wrath - adds 10-30% fire damage over 6s. It stacks and has chance to proc fire status on affected enemies with 1/6 chance every second. It can affect its user through the Burning Rage aoe. Mixes only with other Phoenix skills.
    Burning Rage - adds 10-30% fire damage in a 1-2.5m area. Doesn't mix with other elements apart from the fire dmg coming from Phoenix skills. Can proc Searing Wrath on Tenno, burning him for 1health per second without the panic effect. As long as the Searing Wrath is affecting the Tenno, Blazing Fury timer doesn't count down. 

I been thinking off a new mission type for a while wondering with all the other Tennos would it be a cool thing to implant.

You can buy and unlock ships for appearance when your flying to a mission, why not add a mission where you can use there ships in a fight, also you can alter the layout of your ship to how you like with rooms which will also add another mod type for your ship for guns and shields kinda like a raid tenno vs grineer or corpus in ship battle by completing waves you will eventually gain access and able to land in the ship where you can fight your way through to rooms where there is loot guarded by bosses when you have collected all the loot you would have to make it back to your ship in a set time in order to complete the raid the deeper you go the better the loot is.

Please what everyone's suggestion this would be a cool thing to do.

1] maybe a custom user objective tab with text box so one can remember what they actually want to farm

2]Maybe also a queuing functionality in foundry