The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Is Our Best Friend.

Ariarch

According to some lore(Stalker's codex entry, and the Corpus referring to the Tenno as "the Betrayers"), the Tenno may have killed the Orokin, and therefore, Stalker is simply trying to protect the system from us. So, I say we should be given the option to fight against the other Tenno if we happen to believe what the Lore suggests, in a way similar to how the Stalker operates, except we show up in the Orokin void as protection for technology and possible Orokin in the Orokin Towers.

Just seems like a pleasant way to make the Void more interesting and allow players to have a nice challenge.

(Obviously, there would be rewards for defending the Tower or defeating the traitorous Tenno, as well as making the opponents random to stop exploitation.)

What do you all think? Are we truly helping, or are we simply destroying? 

Agreed, i think the whole "join a faction" would be real nice, like being part of the Red Veil Rebels, but i think that working with the stalker should work different, maybe he could give us assassination targets and some other stuff like that, but your idea is great too

I'd like a faction joining system as well, but that'd be a little more comprehensive and difficult to make than this.

If I have to pick a faction, I'd be working with the Corpus, Stalker and those Rebels. One of the three would be nice.

Like fight the players in our squad?

(u ****er y u kill me im gunna 360 no scope u wen i get radiation proc u ****************** **** **** ****)

That'd be fantastic.

Preferably without communications between them, as that would kind of ruin the hilarity of a prime wiping out a whole squad with only corrupted to help him.

I'd rather have a situation where if the stalker shows up to kill you but gets beaten by enemies around him, he bleeds out.  If you revive him he joins you for the rest of the fight, gives you whatever he was going to drop that mission if you had beaten him, and says something along the lines of "this was just a one-time thing.  Don't get comfortable with my arrival."

And yeah, Tenno are basically walking genocides.  Considering how many thousands of Corpus and Grineer we've slaughtered, it's safe to say we're destroying.

Edited by Aramanth

• 2 months later...