Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emblem Resize

Nervara

Question

I finally finished my clan emblem. Unfortunately I self taught myself Photoshop so I'm missing a few skills. I made my emblem on the default size. Now that I have resized the image to fit the 128x requirement the image looks terrible and completely blurred. What can I do to resize the image while keeping it's full detail/quality?

6 answers to this question

Always work at least 3x the size you need in photoshoop. It's better to shrink than to expand when you resize.

You may need upsize it, and then to trace it over with new layers, and then kill off the original layer once you are done.

Edited by DietEbolaCola

Your default size is pretty big this can be a problem. Did you tried to shrunk your *.psd version with all the layers, because that sometimes can realy F*** up your image (layer effects will stay the same as before the resize and look terrible). Try to save it as a *.png file then reopen it with PS and then resize it, this should look better.

Edited by Saske92

Your default size is pretty big this can be a problem. Did you tried to shrunk your *.psd version with all the layers, because that sometimes can realy F*** up your image (layer effects will stay the same as before the resize and look terrible). Try to save it as a *.png file then reopen it with PS and then resize it, this should look better.

Thanks, I'll give it a try right now.