Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Endgame?

OuTlAwTACO229

Pugs for void missions, in search of the daily forma/forma bp.  Pugs on Pluto, in search of the impossible Gleaming Talon.  Pugs on Sechura, xp farm.  Pugs on Alerts, for the players looking for a taxi in recruit chat.  Pugs on Coba, neurode farm.  Pugs on Salad V, neural sensor farm.  Pugs on Sargus Ruk, orokin cell farm.

Pugs, pugs, pugs.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

RhinoP, with Iron and stomp eff/str build

Karak

kunai

dual ether blades, all lvl 30, forma'd a few times in the case of karak. I can go about 30 minutes, I think my best personal solo time was 37m, on a survival. Although most times i only go about 20 minutes both surv and defense, just because by then I usually get what I came for, key/part, or just don't feel like continuing.

Nyx (best frame to use against high leveled enemies due to her three powers all scaling with enemy level), either Penta or Dread (depends on what mood I'm in), usually a high power or high dps secondary which means either that one Grineer nailgun or the Marelok, and then usually the Dakra prime, because it's by far my favorite melee weapon. Either that or the Ether Reaper.

ODD isn't really an end game thing though? Solo'ing ODD with a 5 forma Ogris and a Vauban up to triple digit waves isn't exactly hard... Sadly I'm a scrub PS4 user, but I love me some sound quake stunlocking long survivals. In short, I end-game with other people who end-game. There is no other way.

said ogris is getting an ammo nerf