Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

_________

Kanary

Players running in your line of sight (fire) i.e., causing you to flag them, and absorbing damage that would have otherwise killed the enemy. This is especially frustrating when players are frantically swinging their sword, as they run from halfway across the map to the same target that you have already zeroed in on. You can't engage the enemy, because you have an ________ blocking your line of site and would just absorb the damage. I am just saying if i notice someone behind me I try and be considerate and go to a crouch position or I tend to hug either the left or right side of the hall, or if your going to go running towards and enemy run down the center of the hall so other can position themselves on the either side you of you and have clean shot.

Possible solution turn off friendly fire so that they learn to make a whole.

Make it so that projectiles pass through player and hit your designated target.

Enemies should have an ability called "Sucker Punch", that way when someone comes swing their sword like a mad man they can knock some sense into them.

Sucker Punch - Cause immediate embarrassment to the Tenno race, suckered player is knocked unconsciousness for 5 secs. Teammates of sucker punched player suffer from uncontrollable laughter for 3secs. Sucker Punch player leaves behind pool of yellowish liquid at downed location. Sucker Punched player has brown stain on rear for the duration of the mission.

Sorry but no. While I myself don't like when people block my shots I also realise I have no right to tell anyone how to play. People play the way they have fun and if you don't get to have your fun because the way you have fun and someone else has fun are incompactible, then don't play with those people. Obviously this brings me to the second which is were you're doing it wrong. Don't play online. Play private, play solo. then you don't have problems and have your fun.