Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Priceless Moments

.GryphonPrime.

Infested defence, playing Vauban, doing his vortex thing.

Leaper piledrives me from the side, but instead of landing after sending me flying, continues his arc into a 5m radius circular orbit around the vortex.

A couple days after the update to Ancients that made them more than recolored Chargers, me and a friend were playing.  He was Valkyr, I ran Mag Prime.  We got on both sides of one, and unintentionally used Pull and Ripline at the same times on a single Disruptor.  Both killed him, but we managed to do them at the exact same time...resulting in the Disruptor splitting into two Disruptors.  Literally, he just went boop and became two.  Kinda like molecules.

I think the most priceless moment in Warframe history (as well as the most awesome) was the come from behind win over SMITE in the contest... the epic post with the Vay Hek clip was legendary. Bonus for the SMITE player base not taking it very well

2nd most priceless moment was the forum war between Ruk and Tossed Salad V during the dilemma

Answered to a clan member calling for help in a Corpus level. Spawned in the next map tile next to his and ran after him, The moment the door open he flew right into me and we both tumbled about into one big Tenno mess, After getting up, I see this Corpus Railgun Moa just standing there. I felt the bastard's gloat from that faceless stare.

Killing a valkyr just before he was gonna use hysteria during a solar rail conflict.

When i did it, I saw him fizzle away into white space dust.

He was so mad he added me and started to insult me.

Doesn't end there though.

He then challenged me to a conclave match (melee only).

He brought dual zorens and started coptering everywhere. The only time he stopped was when he wanted to *try* to kill me quickly, but once again...

He fizzled away into white space dust.

#Hate4Life

Edited by TheErebus

I took my Kubrow out for a nice run this morning at a nearby Corpus base, After running a while I became exhausted from loss of stamina so I decided to super-jump to a nearby rock to rest and enjoy the scenery, Little did I know that when I turned around my Kubrow had been given credits by a group of prodman assassins to aid in my demise, I barely made it out alive, I never saw my Kubrow again.

cAj31Ex.jpg

Nah just kidding, She got the jump on them just before they could kill me :D. It was a very priceless moment for me.

Was leveling a fresh frame and a new secondary on sechura, joined a match where this mr9 rhino p kept insulting everyone because we deal little damage and "leeching". On wave 5 he just stopped attacking infested so we would all fail, i then pulled out my synapse and carried the other 2 newbies through, he was absolutely furious.

Fighting vor one day a few weeks ago with some new players(friends) I had gotten to come into the game, I pulled out my dual ether blades for fun, and had backed up into a spot to let my stamina regen. I charged out and quite accidentally put myself  into a slide animation and went into a attack but the result was cutting down all 4 grineer and hitting vor for the final killing blow. Probably never pull that off again.

Edited by -Malachi-

Back when I was a newb during 11.5 and was still using my starter gear, me and a buddy were doing an early Grineer mission.  Just the two of us, so there weren't a lot of enemies at first- and then all of a sudden I walk into a room entirely filled with fifty Moas or something.  And then carnage ensued.  Most of it was me cloaking myself and hacking away as much as my Loki's Skana would let me- my buddy later mentioned seeing pieces of Moa corpses flying everywhere from inside the mass of Corpus- but in the end I got gunned down pretty hard.  :/

That's what comes to mind first.  That, and my clan leader killing new!Hek with a perfectly timed wall attack from an absurdly broken Pangolin Sword and disintegrating his corpse.  Which was kickass.  :P

This thread is amazing.

I'll share one of my moments too. It was the first time I used a bow and I shot an enemy. I didn't know they were so... violent.

I laughed very, very hard when I saw the poor Grineer make a grunting noise then get  pinned to the wall like a Christmas ham.