Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Way To Tell Kubrow Breed By Looking At The Imprint?

RobinDude

Well I maybe wrong but i read at wiki saying that the more stronger looks takes over, so my guess is that things like height, rare colors and rare coats. Don't know about energy or eye color. When its between Kubrow types, if they are 2 different I think its a 50 50 chance. When its 2 of the same well it says its all, even thought there isnt a 100'% chance that it will look exactly the same

Edited by BabyKurama

kubrow have gender? O.O

Yeah, when you first claim the puppy and name it, it'll say "MALE KUBROW INCUBATED" or "FEMALE KUBROW INCUBATED" over the place you put their name. That's the only time it's ever mentioned, though. If you miss that, apparently you'll never know (at least until DE patches the Incubator and adds more info to the screen).

I wish that viewing your imprints would show you information on the kubrow's breed and gender. I traded some common raksa imprints for common non-raksas and I have no way of knowing what breed the ones I traded for are (because I wasn't paying attention hurr hurr) or if I was ripped off and traded for more raksas.