The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Vacuum Was Made Universal, What Woud Carrier Have?

R34LM

With the recent change, he could carry the remaining 500+ rockets :P. Or it could carry a dragon key instead of the player, however if it dies then you lose the key. Dragon key carrier mod can't be used in conjunction with that "repairs itself once" mod.

Edited by kiteohatto

SO, instead of actually posting anything constructive, you felt the need to attack my post? If you didn't like the idea, add your own bloody idea, not shoot at me for no reason other than to shoot at someone for their opinion. Bloody hell, people like you is why people don't come to the forums.

You need to learn to separate yourself from the idea.  That's the only way you'll be able to take criticism, and like I said before, I think your idea is bad, not that you are bad. It is not a personal attack. So stop taking it personally.

You need to learn to separate yourself from the idea.  That's the only way you'll be able to take criticism, and like I said before, I think your idea is bad, not that you are bad. It is not a personal attack. So stop taking it personally.

You're right, i take my ideas as if they are me myself. That's because I feel strongly about my ideas, or else i wouldn't post it. Thanks for the advice, as I actually should do this. But, at the same time, because I am a person of great emotion, please, don't just throw ideas down like that and expect me not to react quickly and angrily. For me, like you said, it's a personal attack on me. In my eyes it wasn't criticism because it wasn't constructive, just a flat out "this sucks because it's not what i think it should be", again, in my eyes. I can see the flaws of the idea, but every idea has them, being blatant but not descriptive on why it's a bad idea wouldn't help reconstruct the idea or create an entirely new one. Rather, it just annoys the Hek out of me. But, thank you for the advice, and please, remember mine, some of us do take the comments personally, an understanding of that would help you word the responses to not be taken in such a negative manner.

You're right, i take my ideas as if they are me myself. That's because I feel strongly about my ideas, or else i wouldn't post it. Thanks for the advice, as I actually should do this. But, at the same time, because I am a person of great emotion, please, don't just throw ideas down like that and expect me not to react quickly and angrily. For me, like you said, it's a personal attack on me. In my eyes it wasn't criticism because it wasn't constructive, just a flat out "this sucks because it's not what i think it should be", again, in my eyes. I can see the flaws of the idea, but every idea has them, being blatant but not descriptive on why it's a bad idea wouldn't help reconstruct the idea or create an entirely new one. Rather, it just annoys the Hek out of me. But, thank you for the advice, and please, remember mine, some of us do take the comments personally, an understanding of that would help you word the responses to not be taken in such a negative manner.

I was the same at one time.  I would take critiques on my drawings personally, but once I learned to separate myself from it, I got a lot more from them and actually improved.

I don't have to offer an alternative for the critique to be constructive.  I just need to explain my reasoning behind it, which I did.

Factory - Slowly regenerates your ammo pool.

Storage - Doubles the amount of ammo you can carry at any given time (esp. useful for all the new launchers).

Converter - Works like all ammo mutation mods fused into one.

These, I like these.

Especially the first one, seeing as we have energy and health regen mods. Why not have something for ammo regen.

It's the only thing they use.

By far not the only thing. But as Warframe tend to consist of 90% farming and 10% playing for fun and challenge, you have to divide these two.

Those 90% are usually spent with Carriers. As Kartumterek mentioned - the left 10% qualify more likely all others but him.

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas

By far not the only thing. But as Warframe tend to consist of 90% farming and 10% playing for fun and challenge, you have to divide these two.

Those 90% are usually spent with Carriers. As Kartumterek mentioned - the left 10% qualify more likely all others but him.

I was being facetious. I know that 100% of people don't use any one thing.  I just said that did because he said they didn't, and I wanted to make a point. However, most people use the carrier because it offers the most utility.