[DE]darryl1

Update 14.2.0: Avalanche Offensive

Glad to see some weapon changes. Don't know how often they happen but, surely nice to see some. Gotta see how it affects gameplay now.

The new additions are great as well, gonna have to try that.

Here's redtext for all those unfortunate souls who missed it, or those who want to re-read it.

rECT1on.png

EDIT: Now that I read the update notes, I'm disappointed not to see a Miter change. Thing really needs a buff, and it was mentioned that it would be...

EDIT 2: For all curious, the reward for killing 100 enemies is...

A 3 day Affinity Booster. No more progress for rewards can be done after that. If I were you, I would claim it on Friday (or whenever you can get the most free time out of it). You get roughly 20 Eximi enemies down per mission, so it shouldn't take long.

Edited by Maxscart
  • Upvote 49

Just logged in game and apparently you can use thunderbolt mod on attica now.

Edited by Conestt
  • Upvote 23

wuhu :)

100 kills done, waiting for Derf saying "Tenno, Tenno, Tenno! DID YOU REALLY THINK *trips and falls on his face - end transmission*"

Edited by Lactamid
  • Upvote 11

Sweet, I look forward to testing the new Torid.

Edited by Seanjuju
  • Upvote 1

AWESOME 

edit IT REQUIRES ADMINISTRATER RIGHTS :(

Edited by rechot
  • Upvote 1

This is the most dysfunctional dagger ever lol.

Also....  seems liek they didnt listen community about the weapons changes afterall -_- RIP heavy weapons. Snipers still too weak.

• Upvote 13

• Spectra & Flux Rifle:
        - Both are now more Ammo efficient.
        - Faster fire rate.

Isn't this contradictory? They're beam weapons so faster fire rate means they'll use more ammo/second.

• Upvote 9

great work [DE]'s You guys never seem to un-satisfy us with your never ending commitment to you community and bringing forth new content making sure we're always enjoying our experience, and for that once again i thank-you :D keep up the great work!

• Upvote 3

Attack rate on the new dagger is too slow, daggers (and most weapons) are only fun with really fast attack speeds please increase to 1.0 at least

• Upvote 1