Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.2.0: Avalanche Offensive

[DE]darryl1

I'm hearing a lot of dissapointed words from the rest of my clan who've done the event. I'm about to do it myself.

So far it's feeling like this is just a standard "Go here > Kill this > Then kill 20 of that" MMO fetch quest for a sub-par reward.

DE. I'm really hoping there's a lot more to this. 

On another note, I'm really happy to see such a change with the launchers and snipers. As someone who has used (and continues to use both) I'll find it a lot more exciting when I have to pick and choose what I shoot at and relying more on situational awareness rather than wondering how I can carry 540 rockets.

Please keep up the good work!

They're concentrating a bit more on TennoLive and whatever gameplay changes they're making, I think. I don't mind this patch, give us something to do at least...

Ô_Ô So... you CAN'T put a simple mod into a weapon? well, then the problem is not the new nerf, it's you.

pfft, no dum dum... It has the issue that the MITER has... it checks out as a rifle even though it uses sniper ammo so mutation mods don't work... therefore using them for mid/end game is just stupid now... and with such a low ammo count, ammo drum would be a waste of space as it'd just give you maybe 2 extra rockets....

Sounds nice. But I have to ask, the plural of eximus is eximus? That doesn't sound right. One Eximus, two Eximus? Its not Eximi? Or Eximuus, if you want to be really Roman?

I looked it up, the plural of Eximus is Sphlllgphump.  Which makes sense when you think about it