Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.2.0: Avalanche Offensive

[DE]darryl1

So as per my question that wasn't answered in the PSA topic, if I submit a ticket can I have my Catalysts in my launcher weapons removed and placed in my inventory?  Again, I wouldn't have upgraded them with a Catalyst if their ammo capacities had been this low from the outset so I feel pretty ripped off right now.

Isn't this contradictory? They're beam weapons so faster fire rate means they'll use more ammo/second.

Doubt it. They consume ammo at a certain rate per a certain amount of time.

Damage ticks are more often, which means more ticks happen in the amount of time. Ammo efficiency just makes it drain less ammo in that time.

where is the gunblade i was expecting a gunblade  D:

Miter has existed for a long time.

WTS: My account. (Y)

Now they just F*** with who like to use explosive weapons, like Penta and Ogris. Awsome (Y)

So you're upset because you never wanted to run out of ammo on your extremely powerful AOE gun?

Yeah, I'd say they did it right in that case.

Edited by Maxscart

The ammo capacity is quite the over kill 540 was to much for the penta. This is one massive troll there DE! Penta now only holds 20 rounds and uses sniper rifle ammo o.0 dont mind 540. 20! its a primary weapon not a secondary we fight massive waves of creatures o.0. Then ontop of that i cant use my sniper ammo mutation for it, and it still takes a rifle ammo mutation?

Edited by IxxSinnxxl

Wow OK...Reduce all the ammo pools on all primary launchers to a ridiculously low 20 ( should be NO LOWER than 50 ) AND you make them all take sniper ammo now too? WTF is this garbage? Thank you for the changes, but taking a crap on the launchers really sucks.