The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Snipers And Secondary Share Ammo Pool

Guest Tehnoobshow

Guest Tehnoobshow

If you equip the Castanas or Angstrum, and a Sniper weapon, it actually lowers the ammo pool of your Sniper to 30.

I've confirmed this with the Dread; bow and sniper link with the Castanas ammo pool, looks like Castanas is a sniper. Great.|

On second look, it's actually not a bug, guys. 'Launchers' share sniper ammo pool.. And then limit the ammo you have otherwise. I'm going to call for a Launcher ammo pool separate; this is disruptive.

Edited by TomuT

Wow didn't see this coming, what with putting all launchers in the sniper pool. Forgot that Angstrum is a secondary weapon DE? Maybe you should think things through more before pushing out such impulsive updates. Seriously though, you can't just have primary and secondary weapons feeding from the same ammo pool and not expect the ammo capacity to be messed up.

Really goes to show how hard they think these things through before implementing.

Edited by Wanklestein

Yeah, DE, this is brilliant, I love having pitiful ammo capacity as well as the need to collect the rarest ammo drop. The wrecked ammo pooling is even nicer, so now I run out of the option to switch to another gun to shoot those birds feeding shields to my corpus homies when I'm too busy letting them politely stick a ramrod into my cute little posterior.