The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Full Angstrum Salvo 5 Ammo Vs Dualbarrel Ogris 1 Ammo.

Aisenkuis

-same ol same ol-

So I just supercharged my Angstrum to shoot 5 rocket salvoes (ammo cost wise).

I also have supercharged Ogris what launches 2 rockets with heavy caliber + firestorm almost as wide as my Angstrum. The difference is that the much more powerfull mainweapon Ogris just uses 1 ammo as Angstrum depletes the whole clip (5 ammo).

Now that every animal in the zoo seems to share one ammo type, it just gets so confusing.

How can little micro rocket gun share ammo with big bazooka and railgun..

In my opinion they should make new ammo type for the explosives or have somekind of separate ammo storage for main/secondary (you pick sniper ammo with ogris in hand you get ogris ammo etc..)

Main point of my nerdrage is this:

5 sniper ammo =  One full salvo from angstrum with moderate damage and big spread.

5 sniper ammo =  FIVE TIMES(!) Two High damage separate hitting buffed explosion rockets from Ogris.

-rant out-

A main weapon is more effective than a sidearm.

Who'd have thought it possible :|

Ammo nerf IS bad, tho.

Yeah the main thing is the matter with sharing the same ammo and how the little sidearm uses 5 times more of that ammo :)

Edited by Aisenkuis

Yeah the main thing is the matter with sharing the same ammo and how the little sidearm uses 5 times more of that ammo :)

well, I already shared my thoughts on the ammo system being crap before.

Ammo should be just primary and secondary, and each weapon should have its own ammo capacity, large pickup (lockers), small pickup (enemies) and ammo usage (beam weapons) stats. Because once THAT happens, the devs could balance all the guns properly, rather than being limited by the current system and the ridiculous pickup numbers (20 pistol ammo regardless of if you use a SMG or a powerful revolver, for example)

Totally agree. The max ammo nerf for the Angstrum seemed a little harsh.

Thiisssss!!!!!

Angstrum is my favorite weapon. I forma and catalyst it (and I cant afford to be doing this) and now it shoots 10 shots at charge before complete depletion. needs 60-90 max ammo cap (NOT 45. but 60-90) or let it use sniper mutation (which is a dumb waste of slot anyway. So this was a pointless nerf)  Why did they do this? What kind of genital-missing fun hating individual would complain about something FUN? This game is based around FUN. <3 angstrum  I will not forget you. I'm bothered by this. I forgo all my 20 weapons just to have angstrum back. Why even waste a mod slot on sniper mutation? Has anyone confirmed if pistol mutation works on angstrum? deep siiiiighhhhhhhs. :'(

A main weapon is more effective than a sidearm.

Who'd have thought it possible :|

Ammo nerf IS bad, tho.

Edited by Edgarhighman