The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give The Host The Option To Boot Other Players In Party

Avenias

Yep. It will hlp with some situations but will mostly be abused. We'll just have people kicking everyone just to be mean. 

This is exactly what I thought would happen too... Especially considering there is no way to create your own session (when there is already a join-able session on the mission) without inviting a second player into your squad.

Now I can't wait for it to be abused once it comes out, then with 50 "TAKE THIS OUT OF THE GAME" threads.

Funny thing is, there's going to be less abuse when it comes out than before. That's the entire point of having the votekick option: less fools/trolls/jerks/failed missions and an overall better game experience.

I'm looking forward to getting kicked for:

Massive kill stealing

Being a Trinity who doesn't use Energy Vampire, ever

Having an MK-1 Braton or equivalent equipped

Being accused of hacking

Not using Blessing when a teammate's health is low

When host with clanmate(s) be troll kicking everyone who joins or waiting to kick right before the extracting, cuz

Ignoring players who try to tell me how to play Trinity

Telling someone how noob they are at Sechura for insisting on using a max power strength nova mp build on infested defense and not even having AMD equipped

Starting the 20 second lift leaving that one player behind who decided he'd rather go open containers then get on the damn lift

Guarding the objective rather than going to revive a teammate who thought he could run off and take on a whole enemy assault on his own

Rushing

Rushing ahead so far that enemies spawn behind me killing my feeble teammates who are so far behind they die before I can turn around and reach them

Rushing and starting mobile defense missions without waiting for the team to catch up

Not chatting with the rest of the group when they appear to be egocentric morons

You're all mistaken. A poll went up about a week ago and the playerbase voted successfully for a kick option.

It's coming.

People wanting it doesn't mean it will be implemented.  Nor does it mean that a vote kick feature won't be abused.

Funny thing is, there's going to be less abuse when it comes out than before. That's the entire point of having the votekick option: less fools/trolls/jerks/failed missions and an overall better game experience.

That is an incredibly naive assumption on your part.  It's like you've never seen a vote kick system in other games :|

Edited by Aggh

People wanting it doesn't mean it will be implemented.  Nor does it mean that a vote kick feature won't be abused.

That is an incredibly naive assumption on your part.  It's like you've never seen a vote kick system in other games.

1) An active content poll by the developers in which they use voting to make the final decision on whether or not a feature is put into the game does in fact mean it will be implemented.

2) Not once did I say it wouldn't be abused, but thanks for your insults.

1) An active content poll by the developers in which they use voting to make the final decision on whether or not a feature is put into the game does in fact mean it will be implemented.

Does that mean it is good for the game to be implemented?

After all, players and developers are two different groups. What the players want, may not be what the developers want, or may not be good for the game. 

2) Not once did I say it wouldn't be abused, but thanks for your insults.

Actually the polling system doesn't work that way for Warframe.

except for the poor newer players that will get kicked for not being equipped well enough even in PuGs.

Looks like in going to be playing solo, or with my clan mates a lot more. I'll totally right off being in public missions if this gets implemented. Don't need the stress. Which is a pity because sometimes I run into good peeps.

I'm going to laugh real hard at all the whine posts this will cause.

I voted no by the way.

You don't understand the grief this is going to cause.

DE... Better start working on some sort of battle recorder so players can have some evidence to add to their report of their wrongful kick that they can send to you. I see a lot of people saying they deserved the mods etc. from the mission they were kicked from.