Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello Warframers!

I'm choked up over the Beta launch of Warframe. This game concept has such a long history in our studio. I have been working with DE since UT Game of the Year edition...so around 2001-ish and remember falling in love with the first ideas of Dark Sector and what it could have been. It was heartbreaking going through the publisher process of what it turned in to. We did the best we could and we're still proud of the final game but it wasn't what we had set out do. So seeing alot of those ideas finally come to life are filling my love tank again :) (cheesy, I know.)

Prior to DE, I was at Infogrames back when they were a burgeoning french gaming company trying to take the American market by storm with the likes of Alone in the Dark! Man, I'm old.

I grew up playing Atari 2600 and then most console iterations thru to today. Fondest childhood memories are of Pitfall, Vanguard, River Raid, Battlezone, Berzerk and Pacman and having to blow into the cartridges when they stopped working after hours and hours of play time plus 'numb-thumb' from holding the controller too long!

Really looking forwad to hearing what everyone thinks about Warframe and getting to know you...we have big plans for it. Glad you're on board!

-JW

Hello Warframers!

I'm choked up over the Beta launch of Warframe. This game concept has such a long history in our studio. I have been working with DE since UT Game of the Year edition...so around 2001-ish and remember falling in love with the first ideas of Dark Sector and what it could have been. It was heartbreaking going through the publisher process of what it turned in to. We did the best we could and were still proud of the final game but it wasn't what we had set out do. So seeing alot of those ideas finally come to life are filling my love tank again :) (cheesy, I know.)

Prior to DE, I was at Infogrames back when they were a burgeoning french gaming company trying to take the American market by storm with the likes of Alone in the Dark! Man, I'm old.

I grew up playing Atari 2600 and then most console iterations thru to today. Fondest childhood memories are of Pitfall, Vanguard, River Raid, Battlezone, Berzerk and Pacman and having to blow into the cartridges when they stopped working after hours and hours of play time!

Really looking forwad to hearing what everyone thinks about Warframe and getting to know you...we have big plans for it. Glad you're on board!

-Meridith

Hello Admin 2 (: Glad to have such an amazing Team in London ! Will you guys be at DIG this year? I'd love to meet you all

Hi Guys!

My name is Katie, and I work at Digital Extremes as the PR Coordinator. It's so awesome to see Warframers in Closed Beta and finally get to meet gamers who share the love!

I've helped man the Support desk and really appreciate how helpful you guys have been. Warframe is a great game, made by great people- so much greatness.

Glad to have you here and see you in the game!

Katie

We'll be there showing off Warframe in the DIGx Expo area.

So excited to see you guys (: I'll point out my Name here when I see you guys!

Hi Guys!

My name is Katie, and I work at Digital Extremes as the PR Coordinator. It's so awesome to see Warframers in Closed Beta and finally get to meet gamers who share the love!

I've helped man the Support desk and really appreciate how helpful you guys have been. Warframe is a great game, made by great people- so much greatness.

Katie

Hey it's nice to meet you katie (:

Hi Guys!

Katie

See ya in game.

Hola soy Akrista, Warframe de Venezuela, Clase: Loki lvl 25, Rank 23 en el server Suramericano y quiero decir que crearon un tremendo juego espero pronto lo equipen con mas cosas :3

Y espero que tomen en cuenta tambien a lo comunidad Warframe de suramerica :3

Hello I am Akrista, Warframe of Venezuela, Class: Loki lvl 25, Rank 23 in the South American server and I mean that created a tremendous game soon hopefully equip them with more things: 3

And I hope you also take into account what Warframe community of South America :3

Hey all!

I'm a level designer on Warframe. I've been at DE for about 2 and a half years now, and previously I worked on the multiplayer levels for The Darkness 2.

It's been a lot of fun building levels for this game -- Since we're using a procedural system, we actually build individual "chunks" of levels, which the engine then (carefully) pieces together into the missions you guys see and play through in the game.

Just thought I'd make a post and say hi to everyone who's been playing Warframe over the past couple of days. Reading some of the impressions and feedback, it seems everyone else is as excited as we are about the game! Hope everyone has fun and sticks around to see it evolve. :)

- Ben

Hey guys, My name is Alan!

I'm just a a 17 years old kid that had the incredible honor of being chosen to play this awsome game

I've been looking forward to it since the teaser trailer was released, I'm loving this game so far and had spent like 30 hours playing it!

I have to say, Congratulations guys!!! this game is a complete mastepiece, the art style is beautiful, visually stunning, solid and fluid gameplay and

a lot of content to enjoy!!!

Hello Everybody!

Another Brazilian joining this amazing beta!My name is Gabriel and i am studying Computer Science in the Northeast of Brazil.Im 18 now, and have been looking up for Warframe since 4 months ago, when i saw a video of it in Youtube.I loved every aspect of it, beginning with the fusion of the futuristic cyber-punk (wich i love from games like Mass Effect), the ideia of the stealth aproach with some oriental touch. Another thing that caught my attention was this amazing and receptive Staff.I hope i can help you with anything and wish the best for you all.

• 1 month later...