Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi! I just got my account after the long wait before beta even started, well I got a question and not sure where to ask, if I remember correctly signing up before beta should get a free gun right? but is it possible that I can't get the gun because I get my beta key from Facebook?

Hello my name is Papadogonas. My real name is Grigoris Papadogonas, I am 20 years old and I am from Greece

My job is 3D artist, Video producer, Animator and very good 3rdps player!!!

I was looking forward for this game and i want to help it go to the top where it belongs see you guys inside. Oh i wanted to ask you a favor. Can i make a little commendary about the game? i will send you the video ofc before i upload it to youtube. Please let me know!!!

Yours Sincerely

Papadogonas

Hi, everybody!

Name's Alexander also known as(s) Infirito. I'm a 22 yo derp. Though, not just regular random derp from interwebs, but well trained Russian derpy-derp. Derping around as usual I stumble across this game and got meself a beta key. Since game seems to be pretty interesting, I will try to help in finding bugs and suggesting weird (useful) stuff with all my extreme derpyness. Hopefully this project will grow fast and achive the same success as games like Planetside 2, StarCraft 2, DoTA 2, Guild Wars 2 and other popular games (with 2).

With some love (and other stuff)

Me ^_^

Hi.

Igor here. This is a realy cool game! I like it alot and the best part is that it is a beta. If it is cool as a beta it will be awesome when it gets official! I am from Estern Europe and i play WF with some friends here ! :)

Edited by glidzhaman

Hello my name is Papadogonas. My real name is Grigoris Papadogonas, I am 20 years old and I am from Greece

My job is 3D artist, Video producer, Animator and very good 3rdps player!!!

I was looking forward for this game and i want to help it go to the top where it belongs see you guys inside. Oh i wanted to ask you a favor. Can i make a little commendary about the game? i will send you the video ofc before i upload it to youtube. Please let me know!!!

Yours Sincerely

Papadogonas

Hiya Papadongonas, feel free to post a game commentary!

Just keep in mind that the game is still in Closed Beta, and things will indeed improve and change. Would be much appreciated if you could make this known.

TTFN!

Greetings from the shadows (a.k.a Australia)

I'm really enjoying this game and it doesn't suffer from the pay2win or pay-to-have-fun models of most mmo shooters.

Great work Digital Extremes!! :D

Looking forward to seeing everyone in-game!

Edited by GrueOfDoom

Hello , im "lost" , i like your game and the hard work you are doing and the single prize i can think of giving you is the more hours i spend during this game which is pretty awesome by the way , graphics are amazing and the gameplay is WOW ... there are some bugs , glitches but it's fine i can only imagine that if the game in this phase is awesome how will it look in the final stage , anyway thanks for giving us this awesome game and keep up the good work.:D

hello warframe!...just droppin by to say hi and congratulate all of you in making this awesome game!...although i'm disappointed that there's no PvP, the graphics and gameplay are good. i just hope you'll implement PvP in the coming Pathces.

more power, and keep up the good work!:D

Hi, my name is Eric and I'm from indonesia and I'm a chinese.Video gmes are my hobby since I was 5 and now I,m 14.I was surfing the internet and I found this game.It was love in first sight and I've been playing this game. I'm looking forward for the open beta!

Good Luck ;) !

Edited by ericdesuper10

Hi all! Good dinamics, graphics and upgrade system - all i've seen after an hour playing this fantastic game, i hope there'll be PVP soon and more warefremes or how they're called. Good luck developing this game!

There's already plenty of warframes in the game, have you checked them yourself?

Also, in regards to PvP, while we haven't heard anything official, I think it's safe to assume it'll happen somewhere down the line.

Hello my name is Anthony, my nickname is Alienmex, systems engineer and I am a lover of games. warframe knowledge in a forum post steam and from that moment I started to follow him, I really liked that I saw and finally I have the opportunity to play. The game is great and I hope to see in the game

Edited by Alienmex