Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi. Im Carson.

my username is a mix of my first and last name

so far warframe is pretty good. I have 10 hours already. at first I got pretty bored, but then It started to get harder and I kept playing, it was well worth it. love this game. if anyone ever wants to play just add me.

Hi everyone. I'm szupermacs and I'm from Hungary. When the open beta is here, I also want to do some gameplay videos and try to get more Hungarian players. And this is one of the best F2P MMO what I played. Great work guys! And one question: When and how can I change my profile picture?

Hello, my name is <please check top left corner> and I am from Alaska in the United States. I had been hoping to get into this game for a while and lucked out with the MMObomb and such give away and initially learned about it by just random browsing through the interwebs.

I'm not what you would call an avid gamer, but I do play a lot, I'm currently attending college so my game time may become limited when the spring semester starts and maybe more so if I can ever get my shooting gear for my precision rifle shooting competitions.

>INTRODUCTION TO FORUMS COMPLETE

>COMMENCE EVIL MONOLOGUE

>NOW THE FOOLISH HUMANS SHALL FALL VICTIM TO MY EVIL PLANS TO ENSLAVE ALL 8 AND 1/2 PLANETS!

>FORUM SOCIALIZING 98% COMPLETE

>ERROR!

>SELF-DESTRUCT!

Hi everyone

My nickname is Paszti. Im 21 old player from Poland.

I found this game yesterday. I looked for something new in online games and this is it!

I chose excalibur for fist shot and it's cool (lvl 11). If someone want to play with me add me in game or PM me ;)

Cheers!

HI all, my name is Milan and im from Serbia. I was sooo facinated whit this game when i saw alpha video, it remineds me of Dark Sector that i play even today. I usualy participate in all sorts of betas and alphas giving max feedback to devs if see something unusual or not normal and also full of ideas, a acualy already posted some :)

Looking foward playing whit you all!!!

Edited by Mandrigora

Greetings Everyone!

My name is Felipe but you can call me Fel or Vor. Just got into the closed beta and I am ecstatic, I love the game already and the world it has created. I'll be playing a lot more from now on with all of you.

I have a question, can we post screenshots and/or videos of the game? I was reading through so of the previous posts and found a post from Rebecca not to post anything but later there was another where someone asked if they can do commentary for the game and Rebecca just said to make sure to say this is still a work in progress.

Again, I'm very excited about Warframe and I hope to fight along side you all soon.

Fel

Hello all.

I am Richard I am from Oklahoma. I join pretty much any and every kind of alpha and or beta. I am currently getting my Assoicates/Bacholers in game design. I love joining every kind of game to see every kind of texture/model/chacater/etc. I love being able to see such amzing work from many designers and getting great insperation from them, and may I say that the game looks great the weapons the ship everything. I have already showed this to fellow designers in my school who in turn have said to have loved the game and work done. I hope to see DE progress even more. I hope to do designing as good as your team. Great work and keep it up.

Hi everyone.

I am Jiro. This is actually the first time that I'll beta test something and actually take it kind of seriously and give feedback and suggestions ( I used to just play them for fun).

So far, I'm liking the game very much and I'm amazed how good it already is. I can't wait to see what the final product will look like.

Hats off to the team, great job!