The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

I joined in the late PRO Era, so I'm not new, but hey, never too late.

I'm Scyfle, and I'm your casual-MUTHA$#%$HARDCORE player.

Welcome, Open Beta players! You have made a wise choice joining us in our hunt.

Let your blade drink the tainted blood of the synthetics.

Also, if you talk about PvP I'm going to tie you to a chair, tape your eyes open, and make you watch both Human Centipedes.

Hello I'm Methanwyr (aka Meth) I have been a gamer (and game tester) since the days of M.U.D.S (yes I just dated myself).

I'm a member of a gaming clan called Texas Gaming.

Wile most times I stay away from FPS type games. I have to say i enjoy this game alot and comend you on your great work to this point. So much so I have all ready became a founder. There are a few things that I will outline in posts to follow that i think could help the game be more friendly to new players. One thing to all the Vet players out there when playing (like open bate weekends) take the time to help a newbie. Inform them of the little things like how to drop the dats pods so they can use there big weapon when they get in a jam, or how to run up a wall. Remember todays newbie could be the person watching your back tomarrow wile you hack a secrity system.

Great Game looking forward to the up coming updats.

Methanwyr

Texas gaming

Hiya folks, I'm Gavaudan, though mostly go by Gav or Gava. Been playing MMO's for, closing in on a decade now, ranging from rpg's to strategy to simple shooters. Learned about Warframes a while back, I think I had just happened upon it while searching for a new mmo to eat up time and the concept appealed to me and then I played more and more and now I'm hooked.

I enjoy playing games in my spare time which happens quite often but I wouldn't call myself a hardcore gamer in terms of skill. I live in Central Time but due to work, my prime gaming times are in the AMs. Not much more comes to mind at the moment about myself. If anyone happens to be out and about this time of night looking to party up, give me a shout. Thanks!

- Gava.

Hello all I am New here got this from my EVGA fav GPU & Motherbard site.Got a Beta key an of this moment downloading Game. hope to play with yall I b a Tenno annd my Game name is Baticus plus that name comes from playing Age of Conan as a Dark Templar.

Hello Everyone!! I mostly like this game because it reminds me a lot of Dark Sector (their previous title). It's a shame it was over-looked because at the time any third person shooter was deemed a GoW clone :( I also like this game because the Warframes look like Guyver units which is one of my favourite armour designs of all time.

Oh hai, Stormin' Sormin. Welcome to the whacky bunch. I suggest you get yourself a pillow, some PG tips tea, microwaveable food and try to negotiate with your landlord on shared rent with someone who works dayshifts, because you won't be home much anymore.

Greetings all, *bow* I am randal_paragon, IRL name's Eric, only been playing for a week and while I find it odd there are only seems to be 2 or 3 main scenes so far (only gotten as far as saturn) this game seems AWESOME ... it seems that it has an exceptional amount of potential, and as a commentater I'm looking forward to making vids from the ground up, and maybe from my main account... *shrug* depends on the game developes, but I intend to see it grow, and hope to improve.

Evening, guys. Just bought my ticket into the Founders Club after my friend just raved about Warframe for about an hour at work. Haha. Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm looking forward to playing with you guys in-game.

I'm currently 21 and still in college, going into Computer Science as a major. My major hobbies are basically playing video games, designing Shadowrun games, and the occassional writing when my muse decides to visit. Nice to meet you!

'Sup. Name's Metronome, IRL Dylan. Really glad to be here! Warframe is a pretty amazing game, if I do say so myself. I'm on it often so if you ever need a partner, feel free to hit me up.

I like long walks on the beach, candlelit dinners and... Err, wrong forum...

If I may ask a (probably stupid) question, it's not possible to change your icon on the forums from the Excaliber one, is it? Or am I just being really thick and missing something...

Hey Tenno's

Im Gabriel from Philippines .

I think Im the only player from PH here. I just got here when i heared that Open Beta key for week end and I got a permanent account Thnxz for that WARFRAME and I really w8ting for a game like this and i Love the Quick DL.

Edited by CebuDenomination

hello my name is Andres i'm from Peru, and I came to really enjoy the game.

some feedback

The tag along idea is really interesting, but it could also be tricky, since a player can tag along on an ongoing mission, there is also the chance to finish hard mission, just by waiting for the right moment to conect (that way lower players can beat mission and ern extra cash or xp).

there are some few problems when the host of the mission is changing, during the reload process all of the squad members are put on hold

for the sistem to charge mean while our characters are still in gameplay action. Once the players come back on line our characters end up dead or the signal is lost an have to abandon the on going mission.

Next is the issue with the map, is there a way to be able to enlarge it a see it in full view? it will be really help full to be able to see the map that has been uncovered inorder to no get lost during a mission, especially when been logged into an ongoing mission.

With the loki character, using the ability to change places, i can simply go pass by the doors during lock down stages.

Also i came to realize that there are diferent mission during one same ship, is there a chance to be able to choose, also that random selectin is great

Good aft. My name's Shaun. My WarFrame is Loki and my UN is Csylos. Big fan of this game. Had been keeping my eye on it for a while before CBT was released. Pleased to be a part of this growing community. Also, can anyone direct me on how to put pictures in posts? Currently trying to upload some fan art.

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. I couldn't remember what the BBCode tag was. Danke.

Edited by Csylos

Hello everyone,my in game name is 'Ishida' and can call me Ishida as well...The first time i saw this game, it look really awesome, hope there are many more surprises coming from you all at DE, will keep helping this community grow...see you all in the game and battlefield... :D

hi all

my name is aika, but mi nick is "Kyooko" i really like the idea of sci-fi space games (but in "online mode co op) (like mass effect and now warframe) i am a novice graphic designer (really novice with photoshop xP) but i like, I am from argentina, and like to play videogames in my free time, pc, ps2 or ps3.

I see this game the last year (middle 2012) i am waithing for the "final open beta" cant wait for that day, my first day in the game is the last day of the open beta weekend xD (yeah so lucky xD)... mmm no more for now n_n welcome all too!

Greetings Fellow Warframer's As you can see my handle is Master Marglar my name is Ed.

Right now i am permantly disabiled due to heart problems but that give me more time gaming plus being with my family more.

I game when I have time and when my daughter who is 4 gives me time to play.