Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silent Hill In My Wf?

ShioriShi

*pic*

Thank you for the MOST epic picture i have ever seen in WF forum...

+1, if DE add/make this real.

+1 for fog/weather effects.

+1 for DE making non-laggy/fps consumption requirement.

+1, give us new CREEPY mobs to go along with this addition.

Side Note:

Simply because it just came up after I read this thread, for those of you who like silent hill

Behold the rebirth "Silent Hills" trailer shown at gamescon 2014 as well.

On Topic:

I think an atmospheric randomized weather system would be incredibly sweet, I also would like to see more use of the ambient lighting effects in tilesets to add just that extra element.

Side Note:

Simply because it just came up after I read this thread, for those of you who like silent hill

Behold the rebirth "Silent Hills" trailer shown at gamescon 2014 as well.

On Topic:

I think an atmospheric randomized weather system would be incredibly sweet, I also would like to see more use of the ambient lighting effects in tilesets to add just that extra element.

because I didn't post this... the page before. lol Good to see a different video though :D Yay for no screaming over Twitch

Edited by .Zeva

I usually see a room like this in Tower Defense missions, and ever since I first saw it, I've always called it the Snoop room. My current headcanon is that Snoop Dogg was the first orokin.

Edited by AnonMD

Because what this game needs is LESS visibility. I can get NOW 30 year old ex-Russian Thermal Goggles that would see through smoke, and yet you want a super advanced, Void powered Warframe to become blind in some smoke? Lets tell the Grinner and Corpus about this, that way they can just flood all their ships with smoke and wait until we just fall off railings.

I want ENHANCED visibility to see past all the damn color we already put out, not DECREASED visibility, player ability to see what they are shooting at does not make the game need more skillz, just better eyesight. What next, maps full of Red, Orange, Yellow and Green painted walls and mobs to challenge the Colorblind people?