Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Gameplay Feedback

WarRaider

Aight, i've been playing this game a week, straight. For the stage it is in right now, i must say, very well done.

Graphics are pretty good, gameplay is fine, atmosphere bla bla are all really good. This game will be smashing and whiping the floor with it's rivals at game conventions.

Most of the players do forget that they just started the closed beta version and start whinging about the bugs like it is fully grown out yet.

Well besides my good thoughts and trust in its future, i'll just do my part and report the bugs that crossedmy way;

Bugs:

#1 The experience toolbar(The Rank For Your Character) is changing a lot.

Example; You've actually made 17,500 experience points, when you log in and log out it can change sometimes. It's droping or going up.

#2 Sometimes you start a mission, it's foggy. Drops your visual massively.

#3 I've crafted the ash warframe and it was a total disappointment. I mean the warframes you have to craft and you work so hard to get to the blueprints and materials for should have better skills, right? So far i have not seen a warframe better than the excalibur.(Rhino Warframe is about to be crafted, will add to this post when tested)

#4 The blueprint drop rate is not just low it's ridiculous too. You will hunt the parts for 2 days but find nothing, suddenly you'll find all parts in an hour. It needs an order.

#5 When you are online and a friend of yours from your contacts join the game. You are not able to see them online unless both parties refresh their game by logging out and in again.

#6 It's too easy to get to the blueprints and craft all warframes so far. Hope that there will be more options btw.

#7 NPC's seem to freeze and dont attack you sometimes.

#8 Although you are doing a corpus mission, it can get mixed up with Grineer all of a sudden. They start to shoot eachother.

#9 During a private co-op level with a friend, the mission marker can freeze. It will show the same door even if you pass through it.

#10 The number of your shield capacity will drop 50% when you start a mission sometimes. Forcing you to abort and restart it again.

#11 i've bought the avatar packs but none of them appeared on the avatar selection option.

Ideas:

#1 The inventory will totally need a make over or extra features like;

- Having an option that allows you to align the items in your inventory by type and with that by the specific effect of that type of item. Like ''Only show Warfram Mods'' or ''only show warframe mods with +armor effect''.

#2 I am pretty sure that the guys at the headquarters are having ideas and thoughts or maybe even started to work on them when it comes to levels. Well i'll just say what i have in mind. There is not just one solar system in the milkyway galaxy. Since the most of us already finished all the levels on each planet. I think it would be more facilely if you'd have to jump to another system for the upcoming missions.

#3 An easier way to compare the weapons or any other equipment.

#4 Being able to see the changes when you install a mod into your warframe or weapons. I dunno maybe like a little picture up on the right of the screen with a xrayed body, showing the changes when you put on the mod.

#5 Being able to cancel a craft in progress.

#6 Being able to discard or sell blueprints. (So you do not accidently click on build something you didnt intend to craft and lose valuable materials)

#7 Plz remove the blue bubbley things of the warframe and weapons which shows how many mods are on.

Guess thats all for now. Wish the best for the warframe team and thanking them for such a blessing to the gaming world. Keep it up.

Edited by WarRaider

Hmm doesent makes sense though if you dont have anything left to shoot, does it? o.O

Well, it's supposed to be an element of the (background)story of the game. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, can't find the topic where this was explained. I'm not that far in my progress, but I suppose you mean infested vs Grineer? Yeah, they fight each other.

Well, it's supposed to be an element of the (background)story of the game. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong, can't find the topic where this was explained. I'm not that far in my progress, but I suppose you mean infested vs Grineer? Yeah, they fight each other.

Nope i actually mean Cropus(the robot dudes with the flying drones and sh!t) vs Grineer. Well if it's in the plot. Nothing much to do about it but to seperate them in the mission as far away as ya can so they dont all kill each other. Or just let a small group of the NPC's fight instead of all of'em.

#10 The number of your shield capacity will drop 50% when you start a mission sometimes. Forcing you to abort and restart it again.

Thats a level with a Ice, the ice drops your shield to 50%, so no bug there, you have been aborting missions for nothing.

Thx. Never paid attention to that. I'll do from now on.

Nope i actually mean Cropus(the robot dudes with the flying drones and sh!t) vs Grineer.

Oh... personally I don't know anything about Cropus vs. Grineer. They said there will be "surprises" in mid-missions and it was reported by players that Infested fight Grineers, so I suppose those robots might also be hostile towards Grineers... just a thought.

Edited by Nocturo