Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"new Ability System?"

Azurrath

Just some idea.

First, Does anyone else think "Stealth" and "Creating Shield" should belongs too all warframe? Space ninja! They all

should have the ability to stealth right? So, here's a suggestion.

-Make invisibility and electric shield avaliable for all warframe, make them become toggle.

This can solve the "endless invisible OP" problem and less effort for thinking "how to make stealth 2.0 to make ppl satisfy"

-Give Ash, Loki, Volt a new ability as a replacement. Just for conpensating.

I did get some ideas for this. Just some example

-For Loki. "Disguise" Disguise as the target enemy, confusing the enemy and stop them attacking you until you

attacking them. This ability use toggle ( Just to prevent those endless invulnerable ). Hurray for the god of trolling.

-Ash. "Smoke Screen" Throw a smoke bomb into the targeted area. Stunning and Damaging enemies in the area.

enemies staying in the smoke screen'd area will be blinded (until they get out of it). Ash receive a Damage Multiplier

while staying in the smoke screen. Smoke screen last for 10sec. Just an utility ability.

-Volt. Creating a nimbus to the targeted area, randomly spawning lightings to those enemies getting close. If there are

2 or more nimbus in the 50m range area, they will react together, shooting electric blast to each others, dealing electric

damage to all enemies walking pass it. The nimbus last for 15sec. The electric fence.

=============================================================================================

Another idea for the ability system.

-Seperating the ability mod slot and the utility mod slot.

-Giving each warframe an exclusive ability polarity.

-Give a max mod slot 18 for ability and 45 for utility ( Just incase you can equip all abilities, its pointless that ppl need to

sacrifice some of the abilites since it one of the essence of the warframe.

-The ability mod slot cannot be

-Making all abilitys avaliable for all warframe, but since each warframe has their own exclusive polarity, equipping

others warframe ability with get a extra mod slot requirement penalty.

-Re-tier some of the abilities to prevent "OP combination" (Higher tier=Higher mod slot requirement=Higher penalty

received)

For example.

Iron Skin become Tier 3 skill while Roar become Tier 2.

Hall of Mirror become Tier 3 while eclipse become Tier 2 and Sleight of hands become Tier 1.

Etc.

So there can be more combination of us choosing the ability.

Also no from me. I agree that every warframe should have some sort of stealth ability, but we have shade for that. But you're really pushing it with every warframe should be able to create shield because they are ninja? it makes zero sense and obviously forced, i can already see what you really want is Rhino/Nova/Mirage with invisibility and Electric Shield

Thanks for the replies.

The main reason i got this idea mostly because there are lack of choices of warframe for high level mission since some of the

warframe really lack of survivability or utility. People on the recruiting channel just yelling for those warframes with great

performance like rhino/nova for survival and frost/nova/nyx for defense, and this idea can give those "second-tier warframe"

got a better utility just in-case they have a chance to appear in those high-level mission.

I understand people really considering about "those OP warframe will become even more OP" , thats why i suggest they make

them become toggle,or maybe not enough, they can give even more limitation like " cannot be affected by power efficiency mod

" ,making them higher risk to use.

About the "lossing warframe's uniqueness" problem, i must admit that will happen, but imo it can give players a higher-ability to

"make our own warframe".

At last, i dont like those OP frames at all :/, i still love using my ash even before it's buff and i love my oberon too.

Edited by ArcanineZ