Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I call it fanboi service.

0:10 and 0:50 Excalibur New Gundam suit

And take a look from 1:15 to 1:24 and tell me if they're not the same thing. 

And can you hear the nice japanese song? It will be the new Warframe theme. 

I mean, I love Gundam (not Destiny of course, made for kiddies), but why don't just put AI robots, space ships and so on like in Warhammer 40k or Star Wars? 

Come on, do Tenno really attack ships on this way? Dodging AA battteries fire and attack drones?

I mean, they die in less than half a second. .-.

Don't worry your update will be AWESOME and we probably won't see U15 until December so....(and that is not a bad thing it lets them do it right)

December? Worst guesstimation evar!

That won't be an option xD They wouldn't tease the next update if it's still 4 months away. How would they fill those 4 months? 

"And this week in update 14.24, Cheese on a stick"

Edited by Shehriazad

0:10 and 0:50 Excalibur New Gundam suit

And take a look from 1:15 to 1:24 and tell me if they're not the same thing. 

And can you hear the nice japanese song? It will be the new Warframe theme. 

I mean, I love Gundam (not Destiny of course, made for kiddies), but why don't just put AI robots, space ships and so on like in Warhammer 40k or Star Wars? 

Come on, do Tenno really attack ships on this way? Dodging AA battteries fire and attack drones?

I mean, they die in less than half a second. .-.

Honestly, Warframe could borrow some things from Warhammer. They could look up to them in lore and humor. Not to mention balance ( tho its not the best one, but it works ).

Yes, i am sucker for Warhammer.

Honestly, Warframe could borrow some things from Warhammer. They could look up to them in lore and humor. Not to mention balance ( tho its not the best one, but it works ).

Yes, i am sucker for Warhammer.

I've always felt like Warframe was a little Warhammer-y in some aspects. Some of that darker tone would definitley be cool here. At the very least they could take a lesson from GW as to what a good amount of lore is XD

I've always felt like Warframe was a little Warhammer-y in some aspects. Some of that darker tone would definitley be cool here. At the very least they could take a lesson from GW as to what a good amount of lore is XD

And about space fights! From Star wars too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWoGkrt5Upg

Look at this and imagine: Corpus ships against Grineer ones, and Tenno/Red Veil one flying all around to attack and sabotage cruisers. 

Space fight and, after that, landing on a cruiser to do the normal invasion Exterminate mission. 

December? Worst guesstimation evar!

That won't be an option xD They wouldn't tease the next update if it's still 4 months away. How would they fill those 4 months? 

"And this week in update 14.24, Cheese on a stick"

It was merged in from  an ANTI-Hype thread... Mods... I love ya...but sometimes you can be crazy...your like the crazy uncle of the familty that we love to see get drunk and start yelling at the furniture sometimes...other times you make cool weapons and stuff and we love you for that too.

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

Tbh u15 doesn't look so great to me..eh just my opinion but im not into all that space flying stuff just seems lame to me..buuuuhhhht if theres a new frame that'd be cool

I've said it in TS for over a year, they've been flying by the wire with this game..and stuff like this kind of proves it to me.

They're just stacking content like a totem pole.

Shhh..There there....

consoling-hug-o.gif

Edited by Nkomo-Sama