Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

If that happens I might have to give Warframe the approval of being the greatest game ever. I mean I have always been against PVP in Warframe, but THAT... has never happened in PVP history.... ever... IN ANY GAME... If we could do something that epic for a PVP match I would play PVP into the ground, and burn that mode in a glorious blaze of AWESOMESAUCE!!!!

ya know, I'd have to agree completely. I remember SWG space combat and pvp was really fun to do. archwing- if it gives us complete flight control, open space, and serious battles, will be the most amazing thing i've encountered in years.

Why are we hyping over something that might come SoonTM? We still have Survival reworks coming, which might lead to 14.3 or 14.4 for finally getting our beloved Corpus Freeze Ray. DE is just giving us a small taste of what is to come for our Freeze Ray. Also, Wyrmius is going to come in U184

Ah okay so hear me out for a second.

From I've collected from rewatching the video is that Archwing will be deployed whenever a mission on a ship is intruded by the opposing faction attacking the faction of the vessel you're in.

Sweet.1