Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Ah okay so hear me out for a second.

From I've collected from rewatching the video is that Archwing will be deployed whenever a mission on a ship is intruded by the opposing faction attacking the faction of the vessel you're in.

Sweet.1

In the video you escape from a Grineer Fomorian who was either attacking or retaliating against a Corpus fleet.

so yeah, i feel like archwing feels horribly out of place

it looks like somebody wanted to put a mix of space-fights and gundams into warframe and just tacked it on, with the result being oversped movement that looked like it was railroaded to boot

i'm not very convinced from what i've seen, but then again we've not seen much and i pray they implement this well

Since we'd be in space, and space is um, empty, atmosphere-less, filled with radiation from the Sun and cold... Can we expect our shields to always be halved, constantly run a radiation proc and always be running out of "life support" every minute or so? :)

Lotus: Enemies will drop personal life support capsules.

Player: Um, what enemies? There's most empty space!

Lotus: Haha, not my problem.

Player: Life support at 15%...hurry up with the life support!

Lotus: A life support capsule is now available.

Player: Where?

Lotus: Oh, it seems to have floated off somewhere, I've marked its last known location on your minimap.

am i the only one that thought that the archewing was kinda lame??

heres to hopin DE proves me wrong

I'm with you on this. All I could say when they were showing the trailer for it was "this is friggen stupid." I have no hype for that thing at all. It just looks completely out of place and doesn't seem to fit in Warframe. Like someone just went, "Hey, hey, hey guys, what if, hey guys, what if, we gave Excalibur a JETPACK! And it has wings! And then you can get a giant cannon on your arm! Yea! And you can shoot down ships IN SPACE!"

I am NOT impressed DE, I am actually very dissapointed.

My first reaction was WARFRAME GOES GUNDAM!

My second reaction was FACE -> DESK

DE just increases the surface of the game, not its depths.

Streamrating overall: akward