Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Anyone Else Hoping For Focus?

Satinpuppies

Let's be honest, the Archwing is way more interesting than the focus system.

as a mastery rank 16 tenno i disagree i mean i love archwing but i mean come on thats gonna be cool for a week tops ad then bame i bored again and want new quest and that kind of stuff. FOCUS would be so cool for mastery 16 cause just imagine the things i could unlock for passives for my guy. 

Edited by rechot

I want something that i can still progress on, i like progression it's what keeps the game going for me. while i'm not a huge fan of the flying archwings i guess it could be fun. but after i'm done with the first few hours of COOLARCHWINGDERP what will i have after that? just waiting for the next thing to release and max it and be done there. or another rng mod hunt? I just want something that will allow me to feel that all the mastery levels actually mean something.

I haven't played much and practically suck at the game. I'm only a mastery rank 4, which is a shame, but I do see that there needs to be some end-game elements. Archwing looked cool, but it seems to keep going and going, and this is someone who hasn't bee playing for long.

I want something that i can still progress on, i like progression it's what keeps the game going for me. while i'm not a huge fan of the flying archwings i guess it could be fun. but after i'm done with the first few hours of COOLARCHWINGDERP what will i have after that? just waiting for the next thing to release and max it and be done there. or another rng mod hunt? I just want something that will allow me to feel that all the mastery levels actually mean something.

You will have a minigame with Wyrm.

Yes, Warframe needs more minigames. Let's not mention the endgame, it's not important.

I agree, archwing will be awesome!

But my expectations were of the Focus System, HUBS, Proxy Wars, and other items. The DEVS promised that this year would see the introduction of Proxy Wars, Focus System, and some other stuff, but I understand their position somewhat, the content is being expanded, though I hope this isn't just a new mission type that doesn't keep the Veterans around just for a few more hours of gameplay. Focus would've been great, but Archwing I hope will be interesting.

I have to agree, I was hoping for Focus reveal at first-- but this absolutely floored me-- I was thinking at the beginning... Hmm Ship combat?  But no, it's even cooler, freaking archwing jetpack madness-- this is awesome.  I love it!

Yeah... i guess. Mabye I'm just not a fan of flying space jet packs.

I agree, archwing will be awesome!

But my expectations were of the Focus System, HUBS, Proxy Wars, and other items. The DEVS promised that this year would see the introduction of Proxy Wars, Focus System, and some other stuff, but I understand their position somewhat, the content is being expanded, though I hope this isn't just a new mission type that doesn't keep the Veterans around just for a few more hours of gameplay. Focus would've been great, but Archwing I hope will be interesting.

Proxy Wars = Dark Sectors I thought, correct me if I am wrong

I have to agree, I was hoping for Focus reveal at first-- but this absolutely floored me-- I was thinking at the beginning... Hmm Ship combat?  But no, it's even cooler, freaking archwing jetpack madness-- this is awesome.  I love it!

Lets all agree THE ARCH WING IS THE DEFINITION OF A TRUE SPACE NINJA!!!