Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Anyone Else Hoping For Focus?

Satinpuppies

That's what it is, honestly. As it is with everything, pretty much. Dark Sectors? Just places to farm. Quests? We have so little of them right now, that it's not really worth mentioning. Archwing? Just a toy to play around with a bit.

I mean, all of these things are cool, really, but they are not what we need. We need something to do after we acquire and max everything. We will max these wings someday, we will have a full collection of those. What after that?

Nothing.

The endgame - Proxy Wars, Focus, those things should be a priority. Hell, even (or maybe especially) the Reputation System should be more prioritised, than some fancy looking Gundam wings and Wyrm minigame.

Honestly, I am a bit dissapointed. DE promised a "big reveal", and we got some cool new combos, weapons, awesome tilesets, yes, but they are not that big thing. Nor is the Archwing. Nor is the XBone version.

We all were hoping for a gamechanger. We got some fancy looking, but in longer run useless, stuff.

Took the words right out of my mouth/fingers

as a mastery rank 16 tenno i disagree i mean i love archwing but i mean come on thats gonna be cool for a week tops ad then bame i bored again and want new quest and that kind of stuff. FOCUS would be so cool for mastery 16 cause just imagine the things i could unlock for passives for my guy.

As a mastery rank 16 player I am way more excited about archwing! Focus will get here when it gets here, take what you get and stop complaining.

Ahem. That was supposed to be a reveal.

You don't "reveal" something everyone who's watched the devstreams is already aware of.

Thank you, this is just what I was thinking. I was happy to see it wasn't simple footage of announced features being implemented. 

Edited by Arcadiace

As a mastery rank 16 player I am way more excited about archwing! Focus will get here when it gets here, take what you get and stop complaining.

Nice, you took every point and wrapped into you're complaining, i am simply viewing everyone's opinions and expressing mine. and debating, no one here is complaining.

We all were hoping for a gamechanger. We got some fancy looking, but in longer run useless, stuff.

How do you know it's useless?

For all we know, the focus system could also be just a big pile of BS. 

It's getting tiring to see all this "looks cool but isn't adding anything new"

I was hoping to see focus system,balancing issues (at least a bit address),drop table dilution,PWE situation and ect.Nothing important just more crap (quantity over quality),more dead space coping ideas and space suite???(positive note maybe we can kill kubrow in space and tonfa but was already show... ). Was really a weak livestream screen questions and topics.

Guess i play just to get my to destiny and then move on to a much better game!!!

P.S also LOL when they said they licensed to community (Launchers...)

How do you know it's useless?

For all we know, the focus system could also be just a big pile of BS. 

It's getting tiring to see all this "looks cool but isn't adding anything new"

Well, how do you think archwing will be tied into the base game and modes or do you think it'll just be a different mission type?

This is probably the worst attitude you could have in these forums.

Even at this event they said that the players are the driving force behind the game. Why even have the forums if we were supposed to take what we get?

Well, how do you think archwing will be tied into the base game and modes or do you think it'll just be a different mission type?

I don't know. I'm kind of believing that it would be more of an in-between kind of thing. Like from what I could tell from the video, ordis says that you cannot extract due to enemies coming up from behind you, so you'd have to take them out before extraction.

I don't know. I'm kind of believing that it would be more of an in-between kind of thing. Like from what I could tell from the video, ordis says that you cannot extract due to enemies coming up from behind you, so you'd have to take them out before extraction.

*sigh* Just doesn't appeal to me i guess.

Edited by Satinpuppies

Ok?

We're trying to have a discussion here. 

Saying "sigh" doesn't add anything other than you're not pleased (which we already know)

You don't even know other than an Extract sequence. I don't know what the hell else you'd do with the flying suits. Theories?

You don't even know other than an Extract sequence. I don't know what the hell else you'd do with the flying suits. Theories?

I'm pretty sure this thing would be a big thing in the game considering how in nearly every mission, you do have to extract. So I'm quite positive you'd use this much more often than what you believe.

I'm pretty sure this thing would be a big thing in the game considering how in nearly every mission, you do have to extract. So I'm quite positive you'd use this much more often than what you believe.

Well, i don't really want to fly around in a space suit shooting things in space almost everytime i extract, this game appeals to me in a different way.

I agree with Goatgirl TheErebus, Sure Archwing is not what we expected but as it stands they need something flashy to get the hype going like how U13 was M2.0 with a few other additions same with U14 so Archwing isn't the only thing coming to us in U15 but it is the thing to bring the hype a lot of peeps have asked for wings and flying in space and such. 

Now to figure out how to get this thinga magiger to work.  DO I press a button or is it attached to my back.....sometimes i wish I had a Tenno suit

Well, i don't really want to fly around in a space suit shooting things in space almost everytime i extract, this game appeals to me in a different way.

Maybe you'll like it when it comes out.

I hated the idea behind the solar rail conflicts and it's MOBA-esque gameplay, but now that I played it I actually have a lot of fun with it.

Im not really sure what you are trying to convey, but you are trying REALLY hard

Maybe you'll like it when it comes out.

I hated the idea behind the solar rail conflicts and it's MOBA-esque gameplay, but now that I played it I actually have a lot of fun with it.

I'd hope so, i just don't like the visuals either, to over the topish to me with the giant wings and gun and sword.