Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel So Sorry... (Kubrow Customization)

Scherhardt

I have to think the crazy patterns they are talking about will be store-only skins like immortal skins for warframes.  If they just let you start coloring your kubrows like a warframe I think people that spent platinum trying to roll the right color combo will be justifiably angry.

edit apparently the slang word for urine is censored... interesting

double edit they could just mean that they're going to throw new patterns into the "drop table" when breeding kubrow as well.  We don't know for now.

Edited by ArbitUHM

I'm just glad that people ripping each other off will stop. Hopefully.

I hope they based it off my idea I posted

This was it.

Make a tool that can be used for mixing your own pattern. This is what the platinum could be used for. Let us pay to make our own.

Example.

To change your kubrow - 100p

Male _ or Female _ (check boxes)

Class- sunika _ etc. (check boxes)

Height - <<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>> +

Weight - <<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>> +

Thick or thin coat - <<<<< >>>>> +

Color of fur/pattern/eyes -color palates

Brightness/contrast - <<<<< >>>>> +

Stripes - <<<<<< >>>>> +

Spots - <<<<< >>>>> +

To get the Lotus symbol on the face- 50p

Lotus color - <<<<< >>>>> +

Lotus brightness/contrast - <<<<< >>>>> +

Note: The "plus & minus" are slide bars like we have in say.... Our graphics options.

Once you choose the patterns, gender, species, height, weight, fur thickness we should not be able to change those again. But the colors/brightness/contrast of your kubrow should remain active.

I'm just glad that people ripping each other off will stop. Hopefully.

I hope they based it off my idea I posted

This was it.

Make a tool that can be used for mixing your own pattern. This is what the platinum could be used for. Let us pay to make our own.

Example.

To change your kubrow - 100p

Male _ or Female _ (check boxes)

Class- sunika _ etc. (check boxes)

Height - <<<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>> +

Weight - <<<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>>>> +

Thick or thin coat - <<<<< >>>>> +

Color of fur/pattern/eyes -color palates

Brightness/contrast - <<<<< >>>>> +

Stripes - <<<<<< >>>>> +

Spots - <<<<< >>>>> +

To get the Lotus symbol on the face- 50p

Lotus color - <<<<< >>>>> +

Lotus brightness/contrast - <<<<< >>>>> +

Note: The "plus & minus" are slide bars like we have in say.... Our graphics options.

Once you choose the patterns, gender, species, height, weight, fur thickness we should not be able to change those again. But the colors/brightness/contrast of your kubrow should remain active.

this 1000x over

great idea.

the only thing is imprints will be useless then unfortunately

Edited by jennibear

Well, we will have "Gib mi Plat bak, u changed Kubro mekaniks" thread when that happens. Same as with people that demanded their Platinum when Vor started dropping Cicero mods.

I remember one thread where resellers demanded Platinum, because some of them wasted 2 000 of 3 mod sets and they are worthless now.

Well I knew it was going to be changed shortly after all these concerns people had. Yes I spent a little money on them myself but others were getting robbed of plat five times over then what I spent. I spent a little on rushing them. Everything else I acquired by getting the mats needed.

So to all that spent a crap load on free stuff. You should have known better.

F***.... i spent about 2000 plats in kubrows... thought making out enormous amounts..... i usually bought imprints and speeded up for about 200 plat and sold them for 500 + now i only sold 2 kubs and i am still in -1200

Why?? why are they doing this x.x

Edited by Yazzii

F***.... i spent about 2000 plats in kubrows... thought making out enormous amounts..... i usually bought imprints and speeded up for about 200 plat and sold them for 500 + now i only sold 2 kubs and i am still in -1200

Because they can.

And its your risk, as in any bussines. There is no safe proof model if you are looking for profits.

You answered your own question. Your comment here was a lot of people's complaints.

this 1000x over

great idea.

the only thing is imprints will be useless then unfortunately

Depends how they roll it out, if they implement that if you use a scrambler that the dna is too corrupted to imprint that means no duplicates.

However if they don't that allows breeders of specific looks to trade it to free to play users.

I really don't understand what DE is doing allowing any kind of customization for kubrows. I know people are pissed that they random new kubrows just to end up with different shades of the same gray. a simple boost to possible color combinations and patterns would fix that problem and allow more color combinations that are unique and worth plat.

They had a nice thing going with the way the kubrow breeding and trading market was going. The amount of money they made from just egg packs and incubation rushing must be at least decent.

I know its Beta but..

i dont intend to say bad things to this great game but

Dont blame me to think of this way: 

-they seem to intend putting these faulty features to cashgrab 

-they let people spend on broken things, reach quota and

-it gets fixed later.

i myself did not spent on those colors, but im not happy for the people who spent alot on that color randomizer feature, it may be for just a week but there are people who wanted to make their kubrow colored well and leads them to spend ALOT on the time span

honestly, the kubrow customization needs to be 100% quality assured because its one of the basic features, moreso its cash related.

Edited by Ritchel