Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inventory sorting.

Konnstruct

~20+ pages of mods make it hard to sort, especially with the 1-1.5 sec delay when hovering over something before the tooltip shows up.

It's cumbersome and clunky to say the least but at least it's functional most of the time. And has multi-select. That's pretty sweet. But a suggestion like yours would save a looooooooooooooooot of trouble.

Edited by Volume

Sorting would be great. I'd also love to see the ability to sell mods straight from the weapon upgrade screen. Beats having to remember what i want to sell then going back to the inventory to sell it. It would be great if I could go to a weapon upgrade screen, decide if I want to use a mod or not and sell it right away if I don't.

I feel like right now I spend almost as much time hunting for mods in my inventory as I do actually going out and hunting for more prey. The inventory definately needs an overhaul like this. I may get more sleep at night too...my OCD does not agree with my inability to sort my inventory at all.

The current inventory is maknig my OCD go off the charts......

I've allready started a spreadsheet (http://goo.gl/WuOfi)

And I've even started doing a quick database layout to possibly make it a little easier to spot actual upgrades...but I don't wanna!!! :)...

It takes time away from playing!

heck even a chat command/button to export inventory to a csv/xml file would make my angst go away :D

Great idea players really need something to sort the things we need from the things we like to sell, faster! I totally agree.

I have tried to add some thoughts to your first proposal (displayed in this jpg).

https://dl.dropbox.c...ame/ui_adds.jpg

[sry i am too stupid to implement the picture directly into the post :( maybe you can tell me how?]

- First i think a filter mechanism would be helpfull if u search something specific u know u have in the inventory. (So its just an easy string search filter)

- Second i think the Subcategories could be like Filters to the viewed mods. If you activate one or more Subcategories (simple toggle buttons) it will influence the viewed Mod in the green section.

------------------

At last i was thinking of something like add and remove our own folder to the inventory (this will enabe us to make the structure we like to have).

please let me know if any of u would like to add folders too.

Edited by _ZAR_

agree, about the UI reworks, sorting and filtering, and this too, comparing :<

I'm also thinking that a better way of comparing items should also be implemented, being able to compare any amount of any and all items, instead of just what you have equipped at what you are looking at in the market.

comparing,

Wonder how a compare option would work?

~Coup

umm it's like .. some pop up while hovering with information on both items stats / effect

[____selected____] - [_equipped__]

| armor 20% (+5%) | - | armor 15% |

--------------------------------------------

and vice versa, or by displaying both with up / down arrow, highlighting better effectt (higher stats) with green and lower with red, if it's not actually better nor worse, (like ranging status etc) then they can be displayed with purple, blue or other colors

and this !

Sorting would be great. I'd also love to see the ability to sell mods straight from the weapon upgrade screen.

Edited by Adagio

• 1 month later...

I am really wondering if a UI rework is planed from DE and when it will come.

Mod Attributes:

• Item Comparability (generic like 'Warframe' or specific like 'Rhino' or 'Snipetron')
  • Description (Colorful, like Warframe powers, or simple like +25% health)
  • Rarity (Common, Uncommon, Rare)
  • Drain
  • Polarity (show as a symbol: Power, Attack, Defense, Tactic, Precept).

Maybe that meant it will come with update 7 not really sure but Item Comparability sounds cool :D. (It is just a short Quote about update 7 that sound to me like a UI rework is planed with many other cool things)