[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 14.2.2

Additions:

- The number of currently active squads is now displayed in the info popup when hovering over a mission node.

finally ty

Edited by Alex-4
  • Upvote 8

Additions:

- The number of currently active squads is now displayed in the info popup when hovering over a mission node.

finally ty

Hells yeah

Still no fix for Earth missing from navigation chart since U14, aslo can't see or access the tutorial to unlock it. :(

Edited by ShishKaBoom

- Fixed a rare case where players could end up in the wrong mission if they managed to join a host who had crashed/disconnected and then re-hosted a different mission.

Oh man, this, big time. I've had this happen on more than one occasion. Particularly in Dark Sectors when I'm suddenly on a completely different planet for the defense instead of the offense. o3o;

great work on the fixes and changes [DE]'s :D

p.s. tenno live was pretty awesome ;)

Hotfix 14.2.2

Additions:

- Game invitations are now queued and can be individually accepted/declined when receiving invites from multiple players.
- Game invitations are no longer cleared when transitioning to/from a mission.

Changes:

- Public matchmaking now avoids joining the same session twice in a row; if you don't find an acceptable squad (or experience network issues), leave the session and the next time you select that mission you will either find a different host or start hosting yourself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS IS QoL stuff, GG DE =]

GOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I'm glad the VOIP that no one ever used is being fixed.

But, seriously, always glad to see things getting fixed. And hey, maybe people will actually use the VOIP now.

My first comment since i started playing Warframe.

All i can say is the job you guys are doing is amazing, i was never a fan of Third person Shooters, i was more a FPS guys, but after starting to play this game im hooked. this game also introduced me to the fun off online gaming.

Keep up the good work... Keep those updates coming..

• Upvote 3