Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.2.2

[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 14.2.2

Additions:

- The number of currently active join-able public squads is now displayed in the info popup when hovering over a mission node.

- Game invitations are now queued and can be individually accepted/declined when receiving invites from multiple players.

- Game invitations are no longer cleared when transitioning to/from a mission.

Changes:

- Public matchmaking now avoids joining the same session twice in a row; if you don't find an acceptable squad (or experience network issues), leave the session and the next time you select that mission you will either find a different host or start hosting yourself.

Fixes:

- Fixed numerous issues with squad VOIP chat

- Fixed incorrect values being displayed for Sentinel's Crit Damage and Crit Chance in the Arsenal and Upgrades screens.

- Fixed a rare case where players could end up in the wrong mission if they managed to join a host who had crashed/disconnected and then re-hosted a different mission.

- Fixed being able to send game invites via the /invite chat command when not currently in a squad.

- Fixed crash when attempting to launch a Solar Rail Conflict mission under strict NAT.

- Fixed overlapped Cryopod & Artifact objects when playing Defense alerts on Grineer Galleon tileset

- Fixed overlapping UI issues when viewing the Dark Sector information screen while the pause menu is active.

- Fixed gameplay crashes.

- Localization updates.

Edit: corrected opening statement regarding squad counts. The number displayed is the number of squads that are currently join-able (i.e. not full).

Edited by Yaer
correction of typo.

- Fixed a rare case where players could end up in the wrong mission if they managed to join a host who had crashed/disconnected and then re-hosted a different mission.

Oh man, this, big time. I've had this happen on more than one occasion. Particularly in Dark Sectors when I'm suddenly on a completely different planet for the defense instead of the offense. o3o;

Hotfix 14.2.2

Additions:

- The number of currently active squads is now displayed in the info popup when hovering over a mission node.
- Game invitations are now queued and can be individually accepted/declined when receiving invites from multiple players.
- Game invitations are no longer cleared when transitioning to/from a mission.

Changes:

- Public matchmaking now avoids joining the same session twice in a row; if you don't find an acceptable squad (or experience network issues), leave the session and the next time you select that mission you will either find a different host or start hosting yourself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS IS QoL stuff, GG DE =]

My first comment since i started playing Warframe.

All i can say is the job you guys are doing is amazing, i was never a fan of Third person Shooters, i was more a FPS guys, but after starting to play this game im hooked. this game also introduced me to the fun off online gaming.

Keep up the good work... Keep those updates coming..

I'm glad the VOIP that no one ever used is being fixed.

But, seriously, always glad to see things getting fixed. And hey, maybe people will actually use the VOIP now.

I almost always use it, and am really happy that they fixed it.

I think part of the reason that people don't use it is that they might not know it exists or they don't have a mic to begin with.