Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.2.2

[DE]darryl1

- Public matchmaking now avoids joining the same session twice in a row; if you don't find an acceptable squad (or experience network issues), leave the session and the next time you select that mission you will either find a different host or start hosting yourself.

AT LAST!!!!

- Public matchmaking now avoids joining the same session twice in a row; if you don't find an acceptable squad (or experience network issues), leave the session and the next time you select that mission you will either find a different host or start hosting yourself.

oh thank god.

cvt0RJRv8ng.jpg

Thank You! =)  I am so happy that the open squad count is back. I kind of want to buy you all drinks again. I also appreciated that this was addressed in a recent livestream. It was known; it was coming. The reassurance made frustration leave and patience replace it. It could have still taken months, but I knew it was coming as soon as it could.

Well done, DE,

EronAltair

Changes:

I can't tell how thankful I am for this - was waiting for it since like... about 9 patches ago? No offense but the weakest link in the whole game, no matter how much I have whined about weapon balance, energy leeches/disruptors, miserable AI, useless frame abilities etc., was the networking part, including the rather dumb matchmaking system which did not allow any real control. Even now I still think you should really add an option to Host (a button around where the accept mission stuff is, kinda).

This is a nice first step (we saw some quite nice first steps in the recent patches/fixes, that gives us/the game hope), just let's hope it's not finished here...

Gotta love dis.

Nooooooo! I am a bad host. People experience extreme lag when I host. Myself included. How about fixing that? "NO HOST" option.

Hotfix 14.2.2

Additions:

- The number of currently active join-able public squads is now displayed in the info popup when hovering over a mission node.
- Game invitations are now queued and can be individually accepted/declined when receiving invites from multiple players.
- Game invitations are no longer cleared when transitioning to/from a mission.

Changes:

Fixes:

- Fixed numerous issues with squad VOIP chat
- Fixed incorrect values being displayed for Sentinel's Crit Damage and Crit Chance in the Arsenal and Upgrades screens.
- Fixed a rare case where players could end up in the wrong mission if they managed to join a host who had crashed/disconnected and then re-hosted a different mission.
- Fixed being able to send game invites via the /invite chat command when not currently in a squad.
- Fixed crash when attempting to launch a Solar Rail Conflict mission under strict NAT.
- Fixed overlapped Cyropod & Artifact objects when playing Defense alerts on Grineer Galleon tileset
- Fixed overlapping UI issues when viewing the Dark Sector information screen while the pause menu is active.
- Fixed gameplay crashes.
- Localization updates.

Edit: corrected opening statement regarding squad counts. The number displayed is the number of squads that are currently join-able (i.e. not full

thanks DE but one more problem i was playing peacefully then we finished the mission but when i got back to my ship i read this new update that it shows the squads then i tried to join the avalanche offensive (to get oberon). But then it said ''please ensure your firewall permits or udp something i can't remember''  then i tried to relog i tried again but still did not work please fix this DE please

Hotfix 14.2.2

Additions:

- The number of currently active join-able public squads is now displayed in the info popup when hovering over a mission node.
- Game invitations are now queued and can be individually accepted/declined when receiving invites from multiple players.

Changes:

Edit: corrected opening statement regarding squad counts. The number displayed is the number of squads that are currently join-able (i.e. not full).

Nice set of fixes, Darryl! Love 'em!

Tho I still remember back in the day when available squads would be shown for ALL nodes when zoomed in, without hovering... I still wish that would be reimplemented, but as an option in the menus.  Tho I am now long past needing to complete the system, I remember when I was "in progress" how helpful it would have been, so I did not waste time hovering over each node to see which one was active at the time or not.  Well, "joinably" active... ;-)

Please consider!

Thx!!!

"- Public matchmaking now avoids joining the same session twice in a row; if you don't find an acceptable squad (or experience network issues), leave the session and the next time you select that mission you will either find a different host or start hosting yourself."

Awesome change

Parkour is still bugged - cant jump from a wallrun  90% of the time

Edited by Monolake

Solo has a problem of not pausing the game just like when U14 first launched, don't remove the only benefit of going solo please.

EDIT: solo works whenever it wants to..

Also: can explosives get a relook? 20 ammo for launchers and using sniper ammo is harsh. Castanas could also use some max ammo aswell, 30 is nothing for a secondary. Was this nerf really needed though? Less players will be going into high rounds in ODD without their explosives and scavenging for sniper ammo. 

Edited by TopMaverick

Hotfix 14.2.2

Additions:

Changes:*

That's pretty nice and all. But could you make an option in which a player can decide to Host Match or Que?

Edited by Videntis

Hi there. Just want to announce Vay Hek is still bugged. Once you finish him, or even get close to, it just goes stealth on 0 health, or it blows up it's drone, and the fight continues whereas we can't finish him off and are stuck.