[DE]darryl1

Hotfix 14.2.2

Hi there. Just want to announce Vay Hek is still bugged. Once you finish him, or even get close to, it just goes stealth on 0 health, or it blows up it's drone, and the fight continues whereas we can't finish him off and are stuck.

Hotfix 14.2.2

Additions:

- The number of currently active join-able public squads is now displayed in the info popup when hovering over a mission node.
*snip*

Changes:

- Public matchmaking now avoids joining the same session twice in a row; if you don't find an acceptable squad (or experience network issues), leave the session and the next time you select that mission you will either find a different host or start hosting yourself.
*snip*

YAY I missed that so much and OH MY GOD that is probably the best hotfix line I have ever seen.

• Upvote 1

hey DE can we get a chart comparing how much less people were doing missions since the update because we lost the active public squad viewer?

YES, even though i didnt read the hotfix, i just wanted to get into the first 5 pages of hotfix! MOM, I MADE IT!

Congrats! :D

Hotfix 14.2.2

Additions:

- The number of currently active join-able public squads is now displayed in the info popup when hovering over a mission node.

This pleases me greatly because it won't feel like a solo game anymore like it has done since the last major update 14 ty vm DE

Je n arrive plus a courire et il y a souvent des ports qui ne souvre pas en pleine mission en gros le jeux beuge