Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Man Team Makeup

d1sc1p1e

Question

so I've finally joined a clan, great guys but all way, way ahead of me so not much help squadding as I'm really just a liability at Rank 2 in a team full of Rank 7+'s lol. anyways I've convinced a mate to help out who's just finished the tutorial and I plan on giving him my Rhino BP's as he got Loki straight outta the box and is not happy. the problem is that leaves me with a level 27 Excal I don't like, f**k all creds and no plat.

what would be the best companion for a Rhino in a 2 man squad? I'm guessing a tank and a nuke is basic common sense, but not sure who carries that banner here. I brought a Nova BP with my first creds not knowing it'd take another 40+ hours getting the rest of it, so that's sitting there, but not sure if I should invest in that right now though.

7 answers to this question

You can't trade parts other, than Prime. You can't give him your Rhino blueprint, unless it is a Rhino Prime Blueprint.

Rhino works well with Oberon or Trinity, since they can heal him, with Vauban, since he can stick Teslas to a charging Rhino and with Valkyr (Warcry + Roar FTW).

And with basically any frame, really.

excalibur is a fun warframe once u potato it, and get the right mods. His radial blind also is great for teamplay because it stops all gunfire, and gives everyone melee crits. Super jump with heavy impact is how i do

Edited by Cowpower99

Yeah, just hang tight with the Excal, like Cowpower99 said, it's actually a really good frame when you put radial blind into play (unless you're hitting an SRC where the Spectres and Tennos ignore the stun). I'm still using him even at MR16.

He's my challenge mode warframe for Sword Alone play, solo with Carrier + Sweeper to kill Ospreys. (Because Reflection doesn't do squat to non-combat Ospreys and melee is otherwise pretty useless against flying units that get stuck high overhead (as happens from time to time).

but will Excal and Rhino make an efficient team?

yeah, any frame will do fine with rhino. All you need is to mod them correctly and install Orokin Reactor(doubles mod points). Excalibur is one of the best frames to have because his Radial Blind is really useful even in late game + you can install Orokin Reactor and not have to worry about it being wasted because there won't be Excalibur Prime. 

but will Excal and Rhino make an efficient team?

Excal is the frame i main, and forma'd 4 times. He is perfectly balanced, for mobility, defense, CC, offense, teamplay, and solo play. Very versatile and fun to use. Like super jumping, and then slash dashing has more control and mobility than coptering, and its pretty cheap, thats the mobility magic. Not only that, you can super jump off a wall, or slash slash on a wall if your running on it. Radial blind is where he shines in defense, CC and teamwork. Javelins can be very powerful, with super jump and heavy impact if modded right, very useful in larger grineer defense maps ( I like the firework display ).

Edited by Cowpower99