Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Jump

IconFive

Double jumping would certainly be nice, jump once and jump twice will do a flip. That way it would be easier to jump up a ledge.

Would be cool if they changed up how each warframe parkour works depending on the class, like rhino if he slides into enemies he pushes them back, as for a class like Ash he get more speed and the double jump you mention something like that. I feel like if you were to remove the skills for the warframes they are pretty similar to each other.

To do a double jump you would need something to support your weight and press force, our have something like a mini-jetpack on your feet to do that,

Has Ingway said only mag could to that because of her gravity ability, other ones dont have anything to do that.

Maybe Ember could "shoot" fire from her feet xD

To do a double jump you would need something to support your weight and press force, our have something like a mini-jetpack on your feet to do that,

Has Ingway said only mag could to that because of her gravity ability, other ones dont have anything to do that.

Maybe Ember could "shoot" fire from her feet xD

I'm all for jet boots and possibly whatever those things are that make mechs be able to slide on the ground while standing up. Throw in some rocket skates for good measure too. OH man and segways. Can we get some futuristic non-copyright infringing segways to traverse levels in?

Edited by MegatechBody

I doubt there be a room high enough for him to get the full potential, and if there is I bet it only like one room :P.

Well he could like bounce off objects like in old cartoons. If you hit a wall he'll just bounce off it and then hit another wall like a ricochet ability. Anything he hits will be heavily damaged and knocked back.

His super jump has more vertical motion than forward motion so thats not really gonna work. Are you suggesting the double jump so you can move around more? Or just cause it looks cool?

Why can't it be both? Also it doesn't need to be vertical motion. It could just be wherever you aim he jumps in that direction. Tanno Bullet!

Edited by MegatechBody

Why can't it be both? Also it doesn't need to be vertical motion. It could just be wherever you aim he jumps in that direction. Tanno Bullet!

Okay when you say that it makes me think of instead of double jumping he can use skills mid air. Slash dash after a super jump?! That would be hilariously awesome.