Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little Things That Doesnt Make Sense In Warframe

how life support goes off when lotus keep sending in more

how high level enemies could one shot us why cant the enemies deploy those high level enemies first to destroy us

how infested turn off life support( understandable to some extent as in ship procdures)

what exactly is a mod is it energy?  is it a frickin card? da hell

how our bullets and melee slam attacks dont affect our teammates we need troll obviously there should be a penalty for killing teammates

why phobos is an entire "planet note" instead of a node in mars because phobos is the moon of mars

and moons of planets are used as names for planet nodes like nix and charon for pluto both are moons of pluto as well as nodes

how vor got his janus key obivously lotus gave her key to vor because she was in love with him.\

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262820-how-vor-got-his-key/

what are warframes

are they humans who have made their sacrifices to become a permanent warframes. i get to some extent the people inside the cryopods lotus describes them as dormant warframes they dont move are they dead humans then warframes are dead manipulated army units by lotus she the evilest person in warframe if thats the case 

alad v doest come close

yes magnetic to form magnetic you need electric and cold i understand electric but not cold magnetic in general has no elementals

where the hell does lotus live 

and finally why the hell is warfame free to play?

opst your dont make sense comments here

Why does it have to make sense? Its a game. Not every little part of the game has to make sense. Especially some your points.

Some of your points relate to lore that hasn't been explained yet. It will more than likely be explained eventually. Some of your points are just to make game development go smoother.

The only part of your list that does not make sense because it simply doesn't make sense is the infested turning off life support. Even then you could argue that they just destroy the life support system console thats somewhere on the ship, and in that sense it does make sense.

Attacks don't effect teammates because that would be a really dumb idea for something like warframe thats a fast paced co-op game.

(eventually she stops sending it fast enough and you run out. simple)

how high level enemies could one shot us why cant the enemies deploy those high level enemies first to destroy us

(lore wise. Every army tends to send in the pawns first and the queen late.  Also, its a game, games are meant to present harder challenges the longer you last)

how infested turn off life support( understandable to some extent as in ship procdures)

(they dont turn it off, they spore toxins into the air making it un-survivable without fresh life support)

how our bullets and melee slam attacks dont affect our teammates we need troll obviously there should be a penalty for killing teammates

(warframes have Void shields. Phased with allies it could very well negate the damage.)

what exactly is a mod is it energy?  is it a frickin card? da hell.

(Mods are part of the warframe technology. Warframe tech comes from the void. Not even the orokin understood the void.)

why phobos is an entire "planet note" instead of a node in mars because phobos is the moon of mars

("Nodes" are a place where multiple ships or satellites fo missions are at. Just becasue its a moon doesnt mean it wont have many ships around it to fight at)

what are warframes

are they humans who have made their sacrifices to become a permanent warframes. i get to some extent the people inside the cryopods lotus describes them as dormant warframes they dont move are they dead humans then warframes are dead manipulated army units by lotus she the evilest person in warframe if thats the case 

alad v doest come close

(Warframes are a combination of ancient earth knowledge, Orokin transcendent technology, and the void space where science has no reason. Warframes have operators. These are the people you see in the cryo pods.  )

yes magnetic to form magnetic you need electric and cold i understand electric but not cold magnetic in general has no elementals

(Mods are part of the void technology. Which the orokin cant seem to understand)

(She wouldnt be a good ninja if we knew where she lived)

(its free because its /that/ awesome.

Edited by Yonnivin

what exactly is a mod is it energy?  is it a frickin card? da hell

and moons of planets are used as names for planet nodes like nix and charon for pluto both are moons of pluto as well as nodes

how vor got his janus key obivously lotus gave her key to vor because she was in love with him.\

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/262820-how-vor-got-his-key/

what are warframes

alad v doest come close

opst your dont make sense comments here

the infested bit, in the new tileset they are pumping in gas.

dude yonnivin 

how about life support when it reaches zero why cant we activate another capsule

yes the orokin cant seem to understand most your points 

thats what i mean]

and the operators why are they dormant and put in cryopods the what are warframe section

Edited by (PS4)ArjunHarikumar

(eventually she stops sending it fast enough and you run out. simple)

(lore wise. Every army tends to send in the pawns first and the queen late.  Also, its a game, games are meant to present harder challenges the longer you last)

(they dont turn it off, they spore toxins into the air making it un-survivable without fresh life support)

(warframes have Void shields. Phased with allies it could very well negate the damage.)

what exactly is a mod is it energy?  is it a frickin card? da hell.

(Mods are part of the warframe technology. Warframe tech comes from the void. Not even the orokin understood the void.)

("Nodes" are a place where multiple ships or satellites fo missions are at. Just becasue its a moon doesnt mean it wont have many ships around it to fight at)

what are warframes

alad v doest come close

(Warframes are a combination of ancient earth knowledge, Orokin transcendent technology, and the void space where science has no reason. Warframes have operators. These are the people you see in the cryo pods.  )

(Mods are part of the void technology. Which the orokin cant seem to understand)

(She wouldnt be a good ninja if we knew where she lived)

(its free because its /that/ awesome.

Op clearly never paid attention awhile playing the game. and a lot of your "quetions" are just simple gameplay mechanics to add fun to the game, they dont really need Lore friendly examples. Like the friendly fire. almost all games have FF turned off, and only on durring Hardcore matches. Same with Mods they are just a way to make your stuff better, like attachments in other games, or perks. (im speaking to the Op btw not you comments Yonnivin)

dude yonnivin 

how about life support when it reaches zero why cant we activate another capsule

thats what i mean

becasue there is no more air in the vacuum. It cant contain it because whatever air they send will just instantly disappear. Also its a meta to make players actually care about the life support, and not have them all be trinity's with blessing.  

Edited by Senketsu_

Op clearly never paid attention awhile playing the game. and a lot of your "quetions" are just simple gameplay mechanics to add fun to the game, they dont really need Lore friendly examples. Like the friendly fire. almost all games have FF turned off, and only on durring Hardcore matches. Same with Mods they are just a way to make your stuff better, like attachments in other games, or perks. (im speaking to the Op btw not you comments Yonnivin)

its so nice when people reply your sarcasm with sarcasm you lack that i mean 

in case youre wondering yes this is sarcasm

Edited by (PS4)ArjunHarikumar

dude yonnivin 

thats what i mean

lol first your thinking way to hard buddy. its a game.  In corpus/grineer missions its most likely that once Life support runs out, decompression occurs and no amount of small little pods that lotus sends will return the environment to a safe status. Against the infested Lotus plainly tells you that once the spors reach a saturation level no amount of life support will save you.

Just enjoy the /game/ mate =) im on my way back in to play some more survs

are you sure you dont suck an want to pay for the best game this year

dude i have like 13 warframes im fricking good in this game 

and yes i reached these many without paying a single dime 

i sold maxed hornet strike for 250 yes my gold mine k

13 frames and no money sent you and me a lot difference im not cheap btw 

i spent for a lot of other games yes going to spend for warframes

and yes i think it may t=be the game of the year

dude i have like 13 warframes im fricking good in this game 

and yes i reached these many without paying a single dime 

i sold maxed hornet strike for 250 yes my gold mine k

13 frames and no money sent you and me a lot difference im not cheap btw 

i spent for a lot of other games yes going to spend for warframes

and yes i think it may t=be the game of the year

Good for you! *thumbs up*

I have all the frames and at mastery rank 16 with no weapons left to level with spent no money. am i good at this game yet

nah bro nah

Shoot. What am I doing wrong? pls respond

Oh yeah, to actually contribute to the thread.

You forgot the most obvious thing: loss of oxygen on Earth survivals.

But I'm sure there are a few ways of explaining how, like "ANCIENT OROKIN TECHNOLOGY CAPTURED BY GRINEER TO DEFEND BASES", but it's just that you don't even see that either. 

Edited by so_many_watermelons