The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Final Treasure For The Weekend Should Be 5X Reactor, 5X Catalyst.

Mkilbride

Make it happen DE, make it happen.

Cuz' so far the rewards have been terrible. A Forma wasn't bad, but they are farmable, easily. 10 Rare Fusion cores is a joke, 10 minutes in T4 Survival and bam, you got it. If you stick around longer you can get 20-30 a match. Easy. You did a Cataylyst alert tonight, that was nice. However it's been weeks since the last of either, these should be more regular, or at least with this special event, something up.

Not stuff you can farm in 5-10 minutes(Forma, R5 Fusion cores.)

"I didn't get exactly the resources I wanted, time to complain"

Or am I reading this wrong? It was just some special resources. Considering they were all on easy planets they make for a decent haul for new players, and formae are always useful. Chill out.

Veteran? I just started playing a few weeks ago.

And yeah, if you do T4 Survival, you get 5 R5 Cores every 5 minutes generally, more than anything else. I landed 31 last night for 45M.

In T4 Interception, at Wave 10, you're most likely to receive a Forma than anything else, I often do there. I dunno. I'd just rather it be something you can't get every day with minimal effort. :P

Edited by Mkilbride

Lol you sound like a brat, 150K credits could really help players, cooked forma and 10 Rares is okay. You're over wanting things if you want 5X potatoes. 

A blue and gold cooked potato for one alert is good but c'mon, deal with it.

Edited by izzatuw

I think people are going to react badly to this thread because 5 reactors and 5 catalysts is an obscene amount of resources. In fact, more than was offered in the entire Gradivus dilemma if you played it for 24 hours a day for the entire duration and picked every potato conflict.

Mkilbride

Member Since 08 Nov 2013

Somebody isn't being completely honest.

Because...forum join date...means the date I started playing?

And I already maxed out Serration. 'Twas not as bad as people said

I joined back last year around April, but the game kept crashing on me, so I gave up on it after about 2 hours. I tried everything. I tried again later in the year, still crashed, so I joined the forums to complain then. I once again tried earlier this year, still crashed, so I waited. Got bored, saw a friend playing, tried again, it didn't crash, I've been playing since around the 26-27th of July.

Edited by Mkilbride

If it had been 50, I'd have jumped and clapped, but I even joked to my friend yesterday the reward would be some Fusioon cores 5-10, and then he messages me and was like "You were right dude", and it's just a lame reward.

50 cores is a huge amount. Same with 5 potatoes. A reward of that size is not something you should expect. Ever.

If it had been 50, I'd have jumped and clapped, but I even joked to my friend yesterday the reward would be some Fusioon cores 5-10, and then he messages me and was like "You were right dude", and it's just a lame reward.

And it was at Mercury, where tons of noobs could get it, stop thinking about you only and think about other people who could actually need it. Not everyone is capable of doing T4 Survival are they? 

And it was at Mercury, where tons of noobs could get it, stop thinking about you only and think about other people who could actually need it. Not everyone is capable of doing T4 Survival are they? 

I did T4 Survival with my LV20 Excalibur, Braton, Dex Furis, and Cronus. I had friends with me, but I still managed 100+ kills in a 30M time period. It's all about the people you know.

It's just they made a HUGE deal about the "AWESOME REWARDS" this weekend...and yeah, it's kinda been a let down.

Warframe isnt' free, if you buy plat or not. And I yes, I do have some from a great % deal I got off, the 75% one. Still doesn't mean I throw it around all willy nilly, that'd defeat the purpose of the grind, but something to appease players would be nice.

It's a slap in the face, that's what it is.

Edited by Mkilbride