The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Final Treasure For The Weekend Should Be 5X Reactor, 5X Catalyst.

Mkilbride

Mkilbride

Member Since 08 Nov 2013

Somebody isn't being completely honest.

And remember, that date only shows the date of your first forum post, like mine says I play since summer of 2013, yet I started playing on day 2 of the closed beta, but used the forums only at a much later date.

And remember, that date only shows the date of your first forum post, like mine says I play since summer of 2013, yet I started playing on day 2 of the closed beta, but used the forums only at a much later date.

See? This guy just explained it to you. I never posted til late last year.

"

Member For: 1 year 3 months Edited by Mkilbride

5x reactors and 5x catalysts is probably going a bit far, but a reactor, catalyst and forma alert would have been reasonable.

This. If the suggestion had just been one catalyst, and one reactor, like when we won the MMObomb competition, most people would have agreed, I think. I would have, as I need some.

But 5 of each is just stupidly greedy.

Make it happen DE, make it happen.

Cuz' so far the rewards have been terrible. A Forma wasn't bad, but they are farmable, easily. 10 Rare Fusion cores is a joke, 10 minutes in T4 Survival and bam, you got it. If you stick around longer you can get 20-30 a match. Easy. You did a Cataylyst alert tonight, that was nice. However it's been weeks since the last of either, these should be more regular, or at least with this special event, something up.

Not stuff you can farm in 5-10 minutes(Forma, R5 Fusion cores.)

Would I want it personally? Yes (well, who can resist wanting 5x Orokin Reactors and 5x Orokin Catalysts in one easy alert?). 

Would it be mad and greedy to ask for it? Yes. 

So, do not make it happen. For the sake of sanity. 

Because...forum join date...means the date I started playing?

And I already maxed out Serration. 'Twas not as bad as people said

I joined back last year around April, but the game kept crashing on me, so I gave up on it after about 2 hours. I tried everything. I tried again later in the year, still crashed, so I joined the forums to complain then. I once again tried earlier this year, still crashed, so I waited. Got bored, saw a friend playing, tried again, it didn't crash, I've been playing since around the 26-27th of July.

Bull. Unless you've been carried through all your Vet friend T4 missions nonstop for weeks.

To upgrade Serration alone... F*** it, I'm not even going to do the math, here's the freaking Youtube video.

That's for the last bar of Serration, and you're telling me the in a few weeks, as you said you've been playing, you've gathered up 100's of Rare 5's and over 2 millions credits and ONLY have a LVL 20 Excalibur and ONLY a cronus and ONLY these things you get from mercury at best? Yet for all, you maxed out Serration, and being the person I am, I have to assume you also maxed out all the skills and obviously Redirection and Vitality too, right? NONE of that. NONE of that at all makes sense in the slightest. Not at all. Especially if you've only played for three weeks unless you're a person who constantly buys platinum and boosters in which I can say You're one of DE's paying customers. But you deserve nothing special. You paid to get just as far as other people, faster than the rest of the players who don't and that's all they can do for you, they owe you nothing because they gave you exactly what they advertised to give you. You didn't give money to them for nothing and they're giving you crappy alert rewards, no, they said if you pay for platinum, you can get these things with it and that's it.

Like, my brain doesn't process any of that. At all. And I can't assume you've got all of those fusion cores traded to you, the only thing I can assume is that you got the mods themselves traded to you. Like... What ever. This has made me so done. With everything.

Edited by (PS4)theelix

Giving players the occasional worthwhile reward for events is how f2p games rope people into eventually spending money on the game and keep f2p players boosting the CCUs so paying players have someone to play with.  Don't bust out the f2p argument if you don't understand the model

On the contrary, his suggestion would cater to a wider demographic.  Everyone needs catalysts.  The number of people that 10 r5 cores will make a difference to is definitely smaller.  Imo it makes little sense that the live stream alert for this uber live stream they've been hyping up for months was worse than pretty much every other livestream's alert.

5x reactors and 5x catalysts is probably going a bit far, but a reactor, catalyst and forma alert would have been reasonable.

I agree with what you're saying but wanting 5X Potatoes is greedy. I already said I wouldn't mind 1X Reactor and Catalyst for one alert.

It's stated to be 150K....

So the easiest thing in the game to come by? It better be on a starter planet or something so that it's meant for new players, if it's on anything like 25-30, then yeah, that's just terrible. Sechura also happened to raise it's tax massively at the time, interesting. I guess it's alright for new players, but the other ones really aren't, no new players have need of a forma, be awhile before they can use it. Same with R5 Fusion cores, a waste on starting mods.