The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Final Treasure For The Weekend Should Be 5X Reactor, 5X Catalyst.

Mkilbride

We have a Grammar Nazi here, gents. 

I'm just saying that the pot can't call the kettle black and the apple shouldn't tell the other apple it's an orange. 

We're ALL naive. Some more so than others, true. But if you're to make fun of someone else's naivete, you must first hide your own. 

I'm just saying that the pot can't call the kettle black and the apple shouldn't tell the other apple it's an orange. 

We're ALL naive. Some more so than others, true. But if you're to make fun of someone else's naivete, you must first hide your own. 

Everybody is naive, true. What I did is childish, I admit. What the preachers preach, they should be aware of it themselves. And do you dare admit your jab at fixing my 'grammar' childish as well? 

OP: THIS FREE STUFF SUCKS, GIVE US BETTER FREE STUFF

Just No. Appreciate the fact that they're even giving ANYTHING for us watching a livestream. You're getting rewards for sitting down and watching a video...

And you're complaining? 

... I have no hope in humanity. 

Edited by Genzaio

OP: THIS FREE STUFF SUCKS, GIVE US BETTER FREE STUFF

Just No. Appreciate the fact that they're even giving ANYTHING for us watching a livestream. You're getting rewards for sitting down and watching a video...

And you're complaining? 

... I have no hope in humanity. 

It's not as though DE has set any precedent. Nope.  Never gave a catalyst after a livestream.  Nope.  Never.

Keep this up, maybe in the future you'll be able to tell people to happy for a 10k credit stream alert :/

It's not as though DE has set any precedent. Nope.  Never gave a catalyst after a livestream.  Nope.  Never.

Keep this up, maybe in the future you'll be able to tell people to happy for a 10k credit stream alert :/

No potatoes, but 1k plat. Just to 3 random Tenno. But still, they're giving something.