Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) Smart Modding For Loadouts

Xilver7

So I decided to experiment once more with a Braton, and I have to put on armor piercing for it to actually do something to Grineer. Right now that piercing mod is at 6 points, which is 1/5 of a non supercharged item's points. I was thinking: If I wanted to switch to Corpus or Infested, I'd have to take off that mod and replace it every time to maximise effectiveness. I sound ultra-lazy right now, don't I? Well, I just think it'd be an awesome addition to have the ability to build multiple loadouts, and then you'd have the option to set it to Grineer, Corpus, or Infested. This way, you can throw your mods onto an item, switch to another loadout, build that up (and be able to use the same mods), and select which faction those loadouts are used on. This way, if you had lots of armor piercing and freeze for Grineer, you can go to a new mission right away, and if it was Corpus, you'd have maybe electricity and serration on, without having to go near your arsenal. All in all, this would be really cool, and hopefully not too difficult to code in.

Edited by Xilver7

Umm. AP is essential on Corpus. It can only add damage on infested, and grineer take full damage on headshots with any gun.

What do you have against AP? D:

Just threw out random mods, really. It was just as an example.