The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Penta 'nerf?'

Arkanymoose.

Well, since launchers are now their own things, I'd think they're maybe holding this off to add a "Launcher Ammo Mutation" into the game.

I couldn't tell you if it's a bug though, maybe it just is. Maybe it isn't and they just don't want us to use mutations on these things anymore.

Edited by Cyborger1

use a secondary like the castanas with pistol mutation and switch to them when running low since they pick up sniper ammo. thats what I do when I use launchers now

yeah, thought about that concept too being that they use the same ammo pool. Gimp one weapon so that the other can be max'ed >.<

Not sure if it is a bug or not. I know Attica has a bug where you pick up rifle ammo for it and it calls it "bow" (without using ammo mutation of course). Most likely its a small oversight like the Attica bug I would guess?

Not sure if that is a bug or intentional, as the Attica has a 540 ammo pool, in keeping with the rifles.

Yeah...540 rockets is insane.

I think 60 would've been good, alot, still, but around what I'd say "Ok, fine" at. :P

Exactly what I thought. I was an avid penta user mainly because I enjoyed it, it was a different experience to using the other weapons as you had to be so careful of 1 sotting yourself, you got to bounce grenades off walls and around corners e.t.c.

I completely agreed that 540 was wayyyyyy to much ammo but now I run out of ammo 24/7. not even my soma runs out of ammo as much as that thing. like even 50 rather than 60 jeez.