The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bottom Line...

H0PE

I'm loosing HP in survival games due to oxigen loss...

I'll soon degrade shield and health due to cold on planets in the new game modes...

Yet I'm able to fly around "baresuite" with wings in the space...

You guys dropped the self destruct on the game, grats for that...

*drops the mike on the floor*

I'm out!

*walks away...*

P.S.: I can make up dozens of logical explanations to all of this happening -the survival the freezing and the space combat- SEPARATELY one by one, put in a game -other than warframe-. But altogether this big messy mock-up of a game as warframe now, is a mess as an (il)logical product for my human brain just can't digest it anymore.

okay, another one *@##$ing about something that isn't even released yet

I play the game for more than a year I feel what they already released... Kubrows was kind of the low-end for me already, and some of the other changes that are already released so no, I'm not just trolling and talking sh!t. I'm a paying and playing customer. Well not paying a dime anymore for this crap though.

I play the game for more than a year I feel what they already released... Kubrows was kind of the low-end for me already, and some of the other changes that are already released so no, I'm not just trolling and talking sh!t. I'm a paying and playing customer. Well not paying a dime anymore for this crap though.

GAME MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well who ever told you that Archwing doesn't have an oxygen reserve? who even says it doesn't casts a shield around your WF? You are making assumptions on something you saw for bare 2 minutes in a stream with nearly no explanation to make us curious, at the same time you are breaking an idea that a lot of us like. why would you make a space ninja shooting game without the free space mode? it is like buying a dog but not feeding it.. I can tell you that your assumptions are logical but can be altered by the dev's. they will have a system for that oxygen problem, Ordis may be a **** he won't let you die right?

Well who ever told you that Archwing doesn't have an oxygen reserve? who even says it doesn't casts a shield around your WF? You are making assumptions on something you saw for bare 2 minutes in a stream with nearly no explanation to make us curious, at the same time you are breaking an idea that a lot of us like. why would you make a space ninja shooting game without the free space mode? it is like buying a dog but not feeding it.. I can tell you that your assumptions are logical but can be altered by the dev's. they will have a system for that oxygen problem, Ordis may be a **** he won't let you die right?

As I said... I can have dozens of logical explanations too. But the game as a WHOLE! Is just insane stupid now.

As I said... I can have dozens of logical explanations too. But the game as a WHOLE! Is just insane stupid now.

It's an action game. Bayonetta and Devil May Cry are insanely silly when you boil them down too and yet both are critically acclaimed games.

Welcome to Videogames where, more often then not, Fun is more important then making a lick of sense.

I'll soon degrade shield and health due to cold on planets in the new game modes...

I'm out!

*walks away...*

P.S.: I can make up dozens of logical explanations to all of this happening -the survival the freezing and the space combat- SEPARATELY one by one, put in a game -other than warframe-. But altogether this big messy mock-up of a game as warframe now, is a mess as an (il)logical product for my human brain just can't digest it anymore.

I have literally never once seen you say anything positive.

Mostly just self entitled QQing.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

It's an action game. Bayonetta and Devil May Cry are insanely silly when you boil them down too and yet both are critically acclaimed games.

Bayonetta: Suit made of hair, yet somehow is able to battle countless horrors

And yet it still is considered one of the best action games around.

That is your opinion, sadly most of us don't agree with it. there are so many possibilities already. nobody said you have to use the same gear all day.. the game has 125 weapons and 26 frames... I think you can make so many different play styles you can find a way to make it interesting for you. WoW only has 1 gamemode called hack and slash, not really entertaining heu?

I'm out!

*walks away...*

Also, you might want to see the Gamescon livestream where they actually talk about overhauling Survival since "running out of air on a planet is stupid" - one of the devs on stage

Welcome to Videogames where, more often then not, Fun is more important then making a lick of sense.

Yea, I got chewed out for this too.