How Is The Kubrow Egg Drop Rate For Everyone? (Discussion No Suggestions-With Poll)

It's day 187...i'm running out of food and my fingers seem to be bleeding from wielding my Dragon Nikana for so long...the nights are getting longer and the stalker speaks to me in my dreams...I can only hope that some day soon RNGesus will look kindly on my soul.

Currently on about 65 runs, still no egg. I know some guys verging on 100 though. It's honestly ridiculous. 

It's day 187...i'm running out of food and my fingers seem to be bleeding from wielding my Dragon Nikana for so long...the nights are getting longer and the stalker speaks to me in my dreams...I can only hope that some day soon RNGesus will look kindly on my soul.

Currently on about 65 runs, still no egg. I know some guys verging on 100 though. It's honestly ridiculous. 

This is seriously weird, I get eggs with no problem :/

I've done 6 or so runs of Exterminate on Earth since the eggs started dropping, I'd say I've destroyed about 18 nests, aaaand I've gotten 2 eggs.

Honestly from what people are saying, I thought it'd be worse, I usually have really bad luck. Oh well, I'll probably never get another now that I've pointed it out.

I got mine yesterday after 4654049898 run , i didnt counted after a wihle , and (note : I got my first one via plat , i let her die , to get a news one) 

after that you have to fight again to get the "good kubrow" to bad for me , i got the same one as the previous ,the one i let die she is back to haunt Ordis (Side node : when Kubrow die , Ordis throw him out)

I got mine yesterday after 4654049898 run , i didnt counted after a wihle , and (note : I got my first one via plat , i let her die , to get a news one) 

after that you have to fight again to get the "good kubrow" to bad for me , i got the same one as the previous ,the one i let die she is back to haunt Ordis (Side node : when Kubrow die , Ordis throw him out)

Yeah you get the message "and its remains have been thrown out of the airlock" XD

I have found only 1 egg.

I have stopped counting how many earth runs I've done, but it's been a lot.

I'm at the point where I'm waiting for them to change it up before I go wallowing through earth anymore.

I haven't kept a totally accurate count but.... decided 3 days ago to farm a second kubrow. At a minimum 10 runs per day x 3 days = 30 runs. No egg.

I recall when farming the first egg it was a similarly difficult. I personally don't mind too much though as I'm using the low level earth missions to level up the new MK-1 weapons. 

I got 3 in one round one time, then a couple times 2 in 1 run, RNG seems to favor me since i started playing lol. Though i have always been a lucky person. 

i'll usually see them once every 7 rounds or so if i'm not super lucky

Edited by jennibear