Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Is The Kubrow Egg Drop Rate For Everyone? (Discussion No Suggestions-With Poll)

noveltyhero

Is it completely unchanged for PS4 players?

TIP

Don't do 100 missions in one go, based on past examinations of how the RNG system works:

-Do about 1-5 runs at intervals at 3 hours

-Try to change the host around (it makes a difference in RNG)

-Don't do too many runs in one go if you are not lucky

-Try to matchmake with those who have been extremely lucky

Is it completely unchanged for PS4 players?

TIP

Don't do 100 missions in one go, based on past examinations of how the RNG system works:

-Do about 1-5 runs at intervals at 3 hours

-Try to change the host around (it makes a difference in RNG)

-Don't do too many runs in one go if you are not lucky

-Try to matchmake with those who have been extremely lucky

RNG is RNG unless warframe use Pseudo-RNG system you will never get a patron on how many times you to do X to get Y

I think the egg drop rates are fine. Too high and they become boring. Too rare and they become frustrating (yet still desired). As is I think they're just rare enough to be special, so long as people know to take a break from farming every now and then.

I'm wondering what kind of pseudo-RNG Warframe might use (if any). I ran a few missions (maybe 9 or 10) with friends as host. Then my friend decided to run an alert and invited me to his group and an egg finally dropped. Ironically my brother disconnected from the session and he was the one who wanted his kubrow the most. He decided to just buy his with platinum and then the next mission he ran an egg finally dropped.

I think the egg drop rates are fine. Too high and they become boring. Too rare and they become frustrating (yet still desired). As is I think they're just rare enough to be special, so long as people know to take a break from farming every now and then.

I'm wondering what kind of pseudo-RNG Warframe might use (if any). I ran a few missions (maybe 9 or 10) with friends as host. Then my friend decided to run an alert and invited me to his group and an egg finally dropped. Ironically my brother disconnected from the session and he was the one who wanted his kubrow the most. He decided to just buy his with platinum and then the next mission he ran an egg finally dropped.

I sort of agree with you but that is probably because I am showering in eggs XD

RNG is RNG unless warframe use Pseudo-RNG system you will never get a patron on how many times you to do X to get Y

Erm okay, so?

Doesn't have to be PRNG to have an understanding of how RNG works and how you can have best chances of getting what you want.

IMHO, E-Prime for eggs is a waste of time, tried 5 runs there, not eggs. Then I googled the issue and found posts regarding better droprates at Everest. I ran 5? 6? runs of Everest, already found 3 eggs(lost one though because I forgot to start the incubator).

Argons on the other hand though... Used to have dozens of them daily when I was farming for my Rhino prime, now I farm a day and only get 1... Hm...

Edited by Eilumiere