Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Maps And Away Points

L0G4N277

So today I was farming blue prints on Everest and every now and than the away point would go screwy and point the team in the wrong direction.. Ah, also once every couple of games we would start and all the doors to Hek would be locked and the only way to go would to the Ex point which was very annoying cause I have been working on getting those blue prints for the last three days. I think that if their going to update the game to have different methods of getting to a boss they need to at least do some Alpha test before they give it to us for the Beta. At one point the broken away point took me to the conveyer belt thing and know I thought hey maybe I need to slide under the rail to get to where I need to go.... Bad move that took me to the outside of the map where I fell and fell until my whole screen was black.. So these Boken away points and maps need to be fixed, I hope a DEV or two reads this.

One last thing have any of you run into any thing like this and if so please tell me about what happened to you. An do you think they should make up for this? If so how?