Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Fusion System

L0G4N277

Ok so I wa fusing a level 3 redirection with four level 2s and when I went to apply the game said your transaction can't be completed at this time your account will not be charged please try again later. You know that would have be OK in my book if it wasn't for the fact that it took the needed amount of credits and the MODS out of my inventory but never leveled the MOD up to Level 4 like to was suppose to do. This is really @#$%^* up  and now I have been @#$%@# out 4 MODS and 1,600 credits which isn't much... I wasn't going to post on here nor put in a ticket but since it has happened again to one of my uber powers that I was going to max out in one fusion via that MOD and 11 others just like it I am pretty *^&$(#$ pi$$^& and will be doing both. I hope the DEVs see this post. I would really like the MODS and credit back.

Am I the only one this has happened to? If I'm not did they make up for it?

Please refrain from re-posting the same issue. Also, raging ain't gonna help anything. Try submitting a ticket or something

Sorry for the repost man I just wanted to make sure I had it in the right place. As for the support Ticket read this thread and get back to me. This proble m I posted about here and others are the reason I'm "raging"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/29345-support-ticket-trouble/#entry263659

The game is in beta. Write down specifically what happened (What time it happened, what other circumstances there were, your credits before/after, etc) and put it in the bug report forum.

Though honestly, I think if you're selling product you can't call it a beta.

The game is in beta. Write down specifically what happened (What time it happened, what other circumstances there were, your credits before/after, etc) and put it in the bug report forum.

Though honestly, I think if you're selling product you can't call it a beta.

agreed, and I have put in a ticket and at the moment I am rendering the video of my game play so theres no mix ups in what happened. I'll be uploading that to youtube here shortly