Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support Ticket Trouble

L0G4N277

Question

So have put in a few support tickets and so far none of them have been checked. My first two were never checked they were just deleted by their staff. I really would like to become a founder but if they treat their none paying mambers this way then I would never want to give money to them. If any of you Grand Master out there have ever put a support ticket in and have been taking care of in a timly manner please correct me. Let me know I'm wrong and all I have to do is pay for support.

22 answers to this question

1) Multiple tickets ain't gonna speed it up

2) How long did you wait? My only ticket was repsonded to after 3 days

3) What did you write in your ticket? Swearing at them probably won't help

4) Am I wasting my time here trying to help someone who just wants to rage?

Edited by Bitfly

Depends how you fill in ticket 

If you mark it as Urgent and it is not then they might reply at later date 

I filled one ticket three days ago ,not had reply yet but don't expect any soon as i marked it as non urgent 

They have priority based system 

Something you think is "please resolve in 47 seconds" they might think that they have bigger fish to fry so your ticket gets pushed to end of line

patience is virtue

1) Multiple tickets ain't gonna speed it up

2) How long did you wait? My only ticket was repsonded to after 3 days

3) What did you write in your ticket? Swearing at them probably won't help

4) Am I wasting my time here trying to help someone who just wants to rage?

Dude in all my support tickets but one I haven't raged nor did I submit multiple of the same ticket.

My first was the mastery mission which after it was deleted I found out what the problem was. Here what kept happening skip to 2:01 and watch til 2:52.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyRG8gmojyM

The other I had was the game keeps crashing on me for no reason. I play Battlefield 3 on ultra with 200 fps. My rig is Battlefield 4 ready. Theres no reason for the game to be crashing that could be cause by my hardware or software seeing how all I do is game and make gaming videos for you tube. My third ticket is the one you looked at already. So far I have been playing this game for a week the first two tickets were put in my first day.

Edited by L0G4N277

Dude in all my support tickets but one I haven't raged nor did I submit multiple of the same ticket.

My first was the mastery mission which after it was deleted I found out what the problem was. Here what kept happening skip to 2:01 and watch til 2:52.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyRG8gmojyM

The other I had was the game keeps crashing on me for no reason. I play Battlefield 3 on ultra with 200 fps. My rig is Battlefield 4 ready. Theres no reason for the game to be crashing that could be cause by my hardware or software seeing how all I do is game and making gaming videos for you tube. My third ticket is the one you looked at already. So far I have been playing this game for a week the first two tickets were put in my first day.

Alright, give it some more time. My experience with the ticket staff has been very positive, I'm sure they're willing to help you

ok well why are the two tickets missing for the review page It appears as though some one deleted them.

Can't really say. Try remaking it if the problem still exists and you can't find anything about it in the FAQ or on the forums

ok Balerion84 Itell you and SabreUr I put them in almost a week ago defend that.

Balerion84 My first ticket was an issue I was having with the mastery test I kept failing close to the end for no reason or so I thought turns out the AI is just stupid if you skip to 2:01 and watch til 2:52 you understand. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyRG8gmojyM

The second is my game keeps crashing for no reaso at all. I have currently run Battlefield 3 in ultra with 200 fps. My rig has been upgraded recently so its now ready to play Battlefield 4 at max settings. There is no reason why my hardware nor my software would cause the game to crash I have been playing it on my low end laptop with no troble at all.. So why does my game crash when running on my super computer? any one know $100 via paypal for the first to figure out why.

I have never gotten a responce from them on this. Today I checked to see if theres has been any assesment on my ticket just to find that two have been deleted.

Can't really say. Try remaking it if the problem still exists and you can't find anything about it in the FAQ or on the forums

thanks for your man and sorry for raging it just pevved me that such a good game would mess up.

that conclusion was uncalled for and unfair.

I'm sure those tickets were not deleted. I'm sure they just responded to it and closed it. Only the open tickets remain on the landing page. Under the "Check Your Existing Requests" tab, you should see a blue box to the right that says "You are viewing a list of open requests." Under that there should be a link that says "View your recently solved and closed requests" click it and your requests should be there unless the tickets you think you created really weren't created.

please please please assume less and ask the community more. >_>

Depends how you fill in ticket 

If you mark it as Urgent and it is not then they might reply at later date 

I filled one ticket three days ago ,not had reply yet but don't expect any soon as i marked it as non urgent 

They have priority based system 

Something you think is "please resolve in 47 seconds" they might think that they have bigger fish to fry so your ticket gets pushed to end of line

patience is virtue

Its been almost a week and as for my game crashing I marked it urgent and that is now deleted. tell me you wouldn't be ticked if you couldn't play the years best game on the best PC set up in history... Dude I have 7 monitors three  that I play this game one the others. One for my browser, one for my Team Speak3, one for my monitering programs, and the last one for music. Dude my low end pos acer laptop will run this game and never crash.

that conclusion was uncalled for and unfair.

I'm sure those tickets were not deleted. I'm sure they just responded to it and closed it. Only the open tickets remain on the landing page. Under the "Check Your Existing Requests" tab, you should see a blue box to the right that says "You are viewing a list of open requests." Under that there should be a link that says "View your recently solved and closed requests" click it and your requests should be there unless the tickets you think you created really weren't created.

please please please assume less and ask the community more. >_>

I have and there gone completely like I never even posted them. So now I have to repost them. FYI this isnt my fist walk in park. I alpha and beta test alot. Normaly yo don't have to wait almost a week for help.Normaly game companies support staff don't delete tickets either. So my "conclusion" is just. The fact is  more than likly they have someone new on their team and he or she deleted the ticket by mistake. Is it right to delete a ticket and not send that person an email to let them know that they are going to have to resubmit the ticket. No it is not.

As for me assuming less and asking more you sir need to take your onw advice.

Edited by L0G4N277

ok Balerion84 Itell you and SabreUr I put them in almost a week ago defend that.

Balerion84 My first ticket was an issue I was having with the mastery test I kept failing close to the end for no reason or so I thought turns out the AI is just stupid if you skip to 2:01 and watch til 2:52 you understand. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyRG8gmojyM

The second is my game keeps crashing for no reaso at all. I have currently run Battlefield 3 in ultra with 200 fps. My rig has been upgraded recently so its now ready to play Battlefield 4 at max settings. There is no reason why my hardware nor my software would cause the game to crash I have been playing it on my low end laptop with no troble at all.. So why does my game crash when running on my super computer? any one know $100 via paypal for the first to figure out why.

I have never gotten a responce from them on this. Today I checked to see if theres has been any assesment on my ticket just to find that two have been deleted.

The game is crashing because it's a beta, so there's a lot of bugs that need fixing. That's pretty normal. My game also crashes from time to time and it sends report of the crash to DE. Battlefield 3 is a full release, not a beta. You can't compare the 2. Battlefield 3 is a finished product while Warframe is still in development so crashes will happen.

I don't see what's wrong with that Mastery test to be honest.

The game is crashing because it's a beta, so there's a lot of bugs that need fixing. That's pretty normal. My game also crashes from time to time and it sends report of the crash to DE. Battlefield 3 is a full release, not a beta. You can't compare the 2. Battlefield 3 is a finished product while Warframe is still in development so crashes will happen.

ok so your telling me that youdon't see an NPC running away instead of attacking me like its supposes... My guess is youdidn't watch the video infact I know you didn't cause the counter hasn't change since before I replied to you with the link. Watch it you'll see one of the crewmen running away he keeps running it was all most impossible to see him becasue he had ran so far out.

My bad man 2:52 through 3:04 thats were it is.

What i know of warframe does not support eyefinity as of yet and you said you was running 7 monitors?
Have you tried running warframe on one screen and one screen only as i have had that issue where i was running eyefinity in an other game and it keept crashing for that reason.

What i know of warframe does not support eyefinity as of yet and you said you was running 7 monitors?

Have you tried running warframe on one screen and one screen only as i have had that issue where i was running eyefinity in an other game and it keept crashing for that reason.

Yeah I can run it in surround mode my cards supports WarFrame. And yes I thought that might be the problem as well but even when I run it on one screen it still crashes... I have tried all of my PCs and only one thus far will play it with out the game closing. The crappy thing is it doesn't give me a crash report or code. It say the Engine has stopped running and the game had to close. Which that is a crash it's not a normal crash but none the less.