Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Warframe Mods not working correctly.

PixeRated

First of all i'd like to say hi and good morning to everyone, but now to business.

So after patching, logging in and entering my first game of the day today i suddenly found out that my previus 1.3k shields has suddenly dropped down to 300+ shields, i aborted the mission, uninstalled and reinstalled the mods, then respecced too but nothing changed. After playing for about 10 minutes or so i also noticed that im doing pitiful melee damage, even tho i have a +66% melee damage mod on the loki. I had the "pro" version pre patch unlocked if thats useful to know.

So my question is, am i the only one having this issue or did the way the mods work actually get drastically changed in some way i dont know?

At the sake of sounding rude, please read at least some posts in the forum before trying to ask questions that have been answered a million times, and even have an active discussion on it already.

Secondly, look at your mods again. You'll notice that the shield mods indeed get changed. They are now additive numbers, instead of added percentiles. Yes, this was intended.

For any other questions, please refer to the update notes that further explain everything that you might have questions on.

Here's a link: https://forums.warfr...blazing-embers/

Edited by Valmar

I actually figured it out already, i guess i should pay more attention to what i read in the mornings. Tried to find a way to delete my post but didnt find one. XD Thanks anyways and sorry for the $&*&*#(%& question lmao.