Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Thinks We Should Be Able To Trade Stalker-Type Weapon Blueprints?

_Absolom_

I know, it's the 9001th time someone makes a thread like this, but come on.

There are unfortunate people out there who haven't had a stalker spawn for 6 months straight and are missing one weapon(like me, cough wink).

Heck, make it mastery 10 locked to be able to trade those bp's.

Just give us an option

DE PLS

Pic related

warframe_commission__stalker_s_stalker_3

I actually don't think this should be a feature.

Just grind the damn bosses. It's the challenge of the game. 

I'm sorry sir, but I respectfully disagree. After a year it becomes quite the grind, and trust me, in my 1.5 years I have slain my part of bosses.

I am not alone in this, and I believe that if someone has already farmed enough to get up to MR10, this shouldn't be a problem.

Also, grinding bosses is not a challenge of the game. It's pure farming and grinding, which makes the game less enjoyable. 

Stalker is easy to spawn so its not really an issue, Brakk and detron parts maybe

But how about making stalker a usable warframe i would throw money at that S#&$.  the devs need to make stalker a warframe already -.-"

Edited by Dextral

Where do we draw the line? Why stop at Stalker blueprints when we can make tradeable Brakk/Detron parts, Vauban parts, and even normal warframe parts or rare resources?

All these both rely on RNG/grinding to any extent to be obtained and can be gained through the Market DE already has. I highly doubt they'd let players undercut themselves in this regard, and the reason why I think Prime parts should stay player-tradeable is because that's the only other option for obtaining them apart from doing those missions.

I know it's frustrating having RNG multiplied by RNG in the case of Stalker weapons, but I'm not convinced that convenience warrants such the addition of another option that would allow players to undercut DE and trivialise the Stalker mechanic even more.

Where do we draw the line? Why stop at Stalker blueprints when we can make tradeable Brakk/Detron parts, Vauban parts, and even normal warframe parts or rare resources?

-Brakk/Detron were event weapons initially, both requiring heavy grinding to get(100 missions complete in the Gravidus dilemma)

-Vauban parts shouldn't be tradeable, they are alert exclusive items

-Normal warframe parts? They are already easy enough to get, save for Hydroid, Mirage and Nekros.

-Resources is a no-no, you can already buy resource boosters and raw resources from the market.

Somehow I'd feel this would take out the excitement of defeating Stalker, getting him to drop Despair or Hate for the first time among 15 Dreads.

But of course, it did take me about 30-50 dreads before I got my first (and only) Despair.

Also, it took me an inordinate amount of time before I got my 2nd Hate.

So why not? :>